• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Tyrese will be on board wether he likes it or not, the man has to eat and he's hungry.

I think Tyrese character is only in mainline series movies so hes pissed that spinoffs are taking the spots of a mainline movie.
And with Hobbs and Shaw almost def gonna do well a mainline movie might take longer leading to Tyrese losing his shit cuz F&F is pretty much his main source of income.

Lone

Mar 6, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
The FF trailers for the past couple of years have always shown pretty much the entire movie. I think they can do that though. It's that kind of franchise that you'd want to see the mindless action on the big screen.

I'll be there.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
I think Tyrese character is only in mainline series movies so hes pissed that spinoffs are taking the spots of a mainline movie.
And with Hobbs and Shaw almost def gonna do well a mainline movie might take longer leading to Tyrese losing his shit cuz F&F is pretty much his main source of income.
Nuh uh, he's playing a CIA agent in Morbius.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
That trailer just kept going and going? Is this in competition for one of the longest trailers in recent memory?

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Did I just watch the Rock lasso an Apache helicopter?

If Universal aren't already planning to cross over the F&F and Jurassic franchises, they should be. I want to see the Rock lasso a pterodactyl. If they want to go crazy, they should go all the way.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
DisastrousShinyKinkajou-size_restricted.gif

Day 1.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
Did I just watch the Rock lasso an Apache helicopter?

If Universal aren't already planning to cross over the F&F and Jurassic franchises, they should be. I want to see the Rock lasso a pterodactyl. If they want to go crazy, they should go all the way.
He'd suplex a raptor. Easy.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Sorry but I still can't get on with the phrase 'Fast & Furious presents'. It just makes no sense whatsoever.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
This is ridiculous..
Johnson now has captain America strength pulling helicopters.
Genetic soldiers..
Tribal warfare vs armed mercenaries..

I'm so in..

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Why is Jason Statham wearing that godawful turtleneck in this movie?

Why is he wearing a shirt at all in this movie?

Ballistik

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry but I still can't get on with the phrase 'Fast & Furious presents'. It just makes no sense whatsoever.

At this point it has to be a running joke that none of the movies follow a specific format.

The Fast and the Furious (2001)
2 Fast 2 Furious (2003)
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006)
Fast & Furious (2009)
Fast Five (2011)
Fast & Furious 6 (2013)
Furious 7 (2015)
The Fate of the Furious (2017)
Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (2019)

They're all different and don't make sense.

Thugnificent

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I was iffy after the first trailer but this one just sold me on the movie even if it showed the whole thing. Looks so dumb and good

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
It's the first of several spin offs from the main FF series that are in various stages of development.

Oh yeah I know what it is but saying a film series presents a film makes no sense. If they'd said something like 'A new film from the Fast & Furious universe' that'd make sense. This is like saying 'Transformers presents Bumblebee'.