• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is going to make for the best Giant Bomb Quick Look in years.

Mcmanicman

Banned
Apr 7, 2018
Definitely a poor man's Split Second, Spy Hunter, Burnout Takedown vibe, with the added terrible voice over's

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
For those of you saying it looks like a movie tie in.......thats because it is a movie tie in.
It was announced pretty much right when the fast and furious movie was announced and was supposed to launch with it.....but the movie was delayed so this was delayed too.

Slightly Mad be tripping.
Even if they were given a minuscule budget they could have turnout a game that looks "graphically" better than this.
pCars is an absolutely stunning game.

P.S This was actually announced a while ago, we just all forgot about it because of course we did.

P.P.S This is actually a SpyHunter game isnt it?
71%2B4Y%2B90BwL._SL1350_.jpg

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
As a game it looks fun and Im all in for the return of the arcade racer with some Chase HQ in there!

The voice acting though, woof

nikos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
We don't get these types of action driving games anymore. I used to love them back in the day, so I'll support this on day one.

The voice acting did not sound very good, and performance looks a bit rough, but hopefully the PC version smooths it out. Looks like it'll be fun regardless.

Zen_Mu

Dec 7, 2017
My girl Sonequa Martin-Green just phoning it in all day on that VO! Get that money I guess... lol.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't look that great but I give them credit for going all in with the crazy scenarios

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand how this is made by Slightly Mad and looks like this, the only explanation is that this was formerly a mobile game and the brass decided to launch it on consoles. That'd explain why the game looks a generation old in terms of materials, lighting, polycount...despite the fact that Slightly mad already has a current gen engine that has all that.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely looks AA and I'm 100% ok with that. There should be more of these games and have them either on sub services or priced at like 30 bucks or less.

Gives me spy hunter vibes.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
I don't understand how this is made by Slightly Mad and looks like this, the only explanation is that this was formerly a mobile game and the brass decided to launch it on consoles. That'd explain why the game looks a generation old in terms of materials, lighting, polycount...despite the fact that Slightly mad already has a current gen engine that has all that.

Ian Bell talked about developing a game based on a big franchise all the way back before PC2 came out. So I dunno wtf happened. Hard to believe this took 4 years

stn

Oct 28, 2017
Looks like a shallow last-gen game. Could still be fun but probably won't be worth more than a bargain price.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
The voice acting reminds me of a mid 2000's Sonic game

Looks like it could be fun in bitesized chunks, though

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like a game I might try when it's in a humblebundle or free on EGS.
It truly looks and feels like a last-gen AA game.

Oct 27, 2017
maybe the best VO i've heard in a video game.

They should have done a mash up of the fast and furious brand with Split/second. Could have been god tier

Tiny Hawk

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Looks alright. I'm not blown away by it but if I can get the same enjoyment outta this game like I did from the films, then we're gonna have a good time.