• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
The Hollywood Reporter is reporting this.

The Fast and the Furious animated show revolves around teenager Tony Toretto, who follows in the footsteps of his cousin Dom when he and his friends are recruited by a government agency to infiltrate an elite racing league serving as a front for a nefarious crime organization bent on world domination. Tim Hedrick (DreamWorks Voltron Legendary Defender) and Bret Haaland (All Hail King Julien) executive produce and serve as showrunners. The series is executive produced by Vin Diesel, Neal Moritz and Chris Morgan who also serve as producers on the live-action Fast and the Furious franchise.

unknown-embed26o4j.jpg

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope there is some actual racing. That was my favorite part.

All the action movie stuff and soap opera not so much.

Oct 29, 2017
That's some nice looks video game graphics. I like it. Gives it a much more realistic look than cartoons.

I mean some modern racing games are already damn near indistinguishable from real life so why not use that same tech to make a F&F rhat looks almost real and offers even crazier stunts at a much lower budget.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting some hot wheels vibe from that screenshot. Will the OP be done by SmashMouth?

Deepwater

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
if you told me Fast and The Furious was gonna get an anime back in 2002, I'm not sure if I'd believe you. Insane to see how this franchise took off. Only thing we're missing is a good licensed game adaptation.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
I expect the cars to be the current standards of anime/cartoon 3D already setting myself for disappointment.

awilliams213

Oct 27, 2017
CT
Considering someone from Voltron is involved hoping for Redline vibes.
giphy.gif

BUT expecting early 90's cgi car segments

Oct 25, 2017
The plot should actually be Brian and Mia kid.
I care way too much about this franchise that I would point this out

Oct 25, 2017
if you told me Fast and The Furious was gonna get an anime back in 2002, I'm not sure if I'd believe you. Insane to see how this franchise took off. Only thing we're missing is a good licensed game adaptation.

Bruh I've said this time and again. It's absolutely insane what this franchise has become. Never would have thought after the first two movies it would ballon to this.

RLCC14

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Should've gotten Titmouse on this. CantC think of anyone better suited for a F&F cartoon.