• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
www.digitalspy.com

Fast and Furious 9's Michelle Rodriguez addresses rumours sequel goes to "space"

Ludacris teased the possibility earlier this year.

"Oh, no way. How did you guys find that out?" Michelle replied. "See what happens? People start talking behind the scenes, man. When a movie doesn't come out and forget about it, things get out. Nobody was supposed to know that!"

After Jess Cagle then admitted that Ludacris shared the news during his recent appearance on the show, Michelle added: "No way! Oh, well. No, I'm not, I'm not. I'm not lucky enough to hit space."

uaGVigOl.png

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Fast in Time is definitely next. Familia is going to have to stop Cypher from getting Ja Rule and Monica together back in FF1.

Nif

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like its too early to take them to space. They still need to conquer the sea.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I recently subjected myself to watching the entire series and man they get worse and worse.

The worst has to be the 18 mile long runway sequence in fast 6 (?).

I will say though, Hobbs and Shaw was really good. It doesn't feel like it belongs in this "Cinematic universe." As a spin off, it is free from the stupidity of the main series and requires next to no prior knowledge of the characters. It's funny, shot well, and genuinely a fun time.

T002 Tyrant

Nov 8, 2018
I was really hoping Fast 9 was going to be "The Fast and Furtherous Nein" where they'd travel back in time to stop Hitler. Disappointed that they're still not time traveling 😔

Deleted member 4262

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol whatever, it's not surprising at this point. I only like the first 3-4 movies anyway, prolly won't watch this.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
I recently subjected myself to watching the entire series and man they get worse and worse.

The worst has to be the 18 mile long runway sequence in fast 6 (?).

I will say though, Hobbs and Shaw was really good. It doesn't feel like it belongs in this "Cinematic universe." As a spin off, it is free from the stupidity of the main series and requires next to no prior knowledge of the characters. It's funny, shot well, and genuinely a fun time.
"Hobbs & Shaw"
" free from the stupidity of the main series"

Did we watch the same movie? Do your theater play the correct movie?

oracledragon

Oct 27, 2017
I swear Fast and Furious in Space was mentioned as a parody some time ago...? Now for it to come true... how very 2020 ;)

I enjoy these movies quite a bit. Even if you don't like the franchise, #5 is a cool heist movie!

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Dom and crew absolutely doing the same thing as the Tesla in space.

file-20180202-123846-1xqjy6u.jpg

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The journey of how this franchise went from the first movie to the most recent is the most fascinating thing about it. It's incredible watching them back to back (and skipping the progression in the middle).

Rad Bandolar

Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
At some point the Mission: Impossible series and the Fast & Furious franchise will intersect.

My guess is it'll involve Tom Cruise flying through the air after jumping off a motorcycle, and Vin Diesel flying through the air after leaving a car in flight, with each giving a professional nod as they pass each other and descend back to their respective plots on the ground.

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
When I joked about them needed enough NOS to jump over the moon, I didn't think the studio was reading that....