• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Developed by Project CARS creators Slightly Mad Studios who are now under Codemasters

sVd3EwF.png

qrFUeK5.jpg

y8eRlJJ.jpg

QA15orV.jpg

tvu82lF.jpg

ZiqzgSD.jpg

jhfrduD.jpg

xW6iq9m.jpg

Last edited:

Maxina

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User Warned: Platform Warring
Looks so bad i thought it was a Switch exclusive.

bobbychalkers

Oct 26, 2017
I'm usually the guy who chastises people for being too hyperbolic but those face animations look straight off of PS3

Ruprit

Oct 25, 2017
MA
Driving mechanics could be really solid if Slightly Mad Studios is behind it. Everything else though...

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe that this is a current gen title. Guess that's because you don't really see licensed shovelware like this on anything but mobile anymore. Vin couldn't revive Tigon again for this?

PIkkonX

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like a mishmash of current gen and PS3 graphics. I want it and that Fast 9 trailer though.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
i honestly expected a better looking game from Slightly Mad. Somewhat interested in the game because of them, though.

AllEchse

Oct 29, 2017
Worst last reveal of a show.
The only reason it was there was to get Vin Diesel to announce the Game of the Year most likely.

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
It's like someone told a police sketch artist how the actors looked and then the developers used that as a reference.

NippleViking

May 2, 2018
Should have cozied up with Playground and had them make a standalone Horizon F&F game (though possibly not an option now that they're under MS).