• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Aren't we missing Lucas Black, he quit a whole ass job for this

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
When is Leon coming back though...

f441431397c245a240f18ad69e02ccbc.jpg

BubbaKrumpz

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yay Area
Trailer is probably going to drop during the Super Bowl as it's done it before.
As always, I'm excited for FF movies. I would've loved to have Idris be part of la familia and not a baddie wasted on one movie despite being a cool mofo.

Hobbun

Oct 27, 2017
Aren't we missing Lucas Black, he quit a whole ass job for this

Yeah, not sure why he doesn't have a poster, but he's been confirmed for 9. Maybe he only has a small role.

QUOTE="Epinephrine, post: 28665879, member: 14576"]
Han was the best character in the whole series. Also, I thought Michelle Rodriguez's character was killer in 4?

I stopped after 4 and went to Hobbs and Shaw so I'm sure I missed her resurrection.
[/QUOTE]

It was in 5 when you found out she had not died.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
I saw these posters in smaller images earlier and I thought the bottom left two were Bow Wow and Lucas.

I hate how much they think we care about Lety/Dom, I hate how much they think about "familly" and changing it from the family we make sort of thing to the literal family over and over again stuff.

Have been a big fan of this series, but the last two movies and the looks of this one really have me thinking they have no clue what to do with it.

AndyVirus

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
F9
Fast & Furious Presents: Fast Han Your Seatbelts
Fast 10 Your Seatbelts Featuring Hobbs, Shaw & Han

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
You know, in hindsight it's really fucked up how Shaw became one of the gang even though he killed Han. It's like that ProzD video lol

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
No doubt in my mind he'll pop up during the credits or something. They'll get him there in some capacity even with the little feud going on.
Vin and the Rock feuded while making 8, and you can see certain shots they share where they are VERY clearly not in the same room together. Tyrese also posted a bunch of stuff on instagram accusing the Rock taking food off his table by making a spinoff.
Dwayne not in this?

Also didn't know John Cena was in this. Neat.

I keep hearing that Vin and The Rock have made ammends and that The Rock is expected to be in Fast 10 but there are rumors that he'll make a cameo in this one.