• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus they really are copying Rage 2 hard with this. I feel bad for id/avalanche because this will probably overshadow it even though Rage 2 will likely be the far better game.

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
Eh really dont like what i see from these screenshots.

They really try too hard with their over the top colorful aesthetic. Even more than Rage 2.

crienne

Oct 25, 2017
So...Far Cry 76 then?
unknown.png

Vela

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 16, 2018
Whatever Ubisoft will try to do with painting these two black women as the villains, they will always be the heroes in my eyes with that cover.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing this takes place after Far Cry 5. I'm down for more Far Cry!
The last few Far Cry games have shown the villains as the primary characters on the cover, and that may be the case here too. Still, i'm open to playing another Far Cry game, though i found 5 to be a bit weak with it's narrative (felt like it had something to say, but ended up being nothing), it was a pretty good romp.

Lowrys

Oct 25, 2017
London

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I don't remember FC4 having Story-Coop. You could make some side-missions in coop, but the Story was limited to solo, as far as I remember
You might be right on that actually, I just remember taking down fortresses with a friend of mine and it counting towards my campaign progress. In any event, Far Cry 5 definitley has full blown co-op and this reads like the same, nowhere there does it read like this is a persistent online open world.

peppersky

Banned
Mar 9, 2018
I'd be shocked if you actually play as the guy and the two woman are the villains. Although with how awful FC5 was I guess I shouldn't be.

Edit: goddammit Ubisoft you hacks

Vela

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 16, 2018
I hope you can join and ally yourself with these villains. Their cause appears pretty admirable lol

EVIL

Senior Concept Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
one month into post apoc and already a thunderdome style battle arena xD