• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Kittle may not finish the game? Wtf. So now I have a decision. Start kittle anyway, or put in Dissly?

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Was regretting starting Godwin for 3 quarters of that game. Glad I benched Jameis though. 5 INT!

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Lol I woke up at 10 and saw Tyreek likely to play, I was like "meh I'll check in right before the game starts to make sure and slot him in."

Just woke up with him still on my bench. Was a nice 4 extra hours of sleep I guess though...

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
KiTtLe QuEstIonaBle my ass... least everyone will be tied at 2-4 in my league minus top 3 teams... still have some life

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Had Fuller and Chark on the bench last week. Played them (and Bell, Zeke, and D Williams) over Diggs and Lockett this week. Naturally, lost my match last week and this week due to the dropped points.

I'll let you know who I decide to start next week so you can do the opposite.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I played Diggs in a deep league since I didn't have anyone better but I don't blame you for benching him.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Had over 200 points last week
Haven't even cracked 100 this week.

Fantasy Football is whiplash.

I'm gonna be 2-4, not sure if I want to sell again, I already did that once and twice this year. Guess I'll ride it out and try to make the playoffs.

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
111.4 to 111.9. I have Golladay. He has Aaron Jones. Please oh please no Same old lions tomorrow.....

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
*sigh*
another week where I am going to be one of the top 3 scorers of the week, but play the guy who leads the week in scoring, unless something insane happens (we are tied with me finished and him having Kerryon Johnson, so unless Kerryon gets injured or benched before getting to 10 yards I lose, and I can't win unless there is a fumble involved)

Oct 27, 2017
Diggs and McLaurin on my bench with 55pts while Tyler Boyd started at flex for a whopping 1pt.

Thank Jeebus my opponent's team imploded this week

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I've got Lamar Jackson, Nick Chubb, Chris Carson, Michael Thomas, Chris Godwin, Davante Adams, and George Kittle on my team this year. And guys like Jordan Howard and Philip Lindsay on my bench.

I don't know what I did to deserve this but I'm going to roll with it.

Haruko

Oct 25, 2017
111.4 to 111.9. I have Golladay. He has Aaron Jones. Please oh please no Same old lions tomorrow.....

I7N9bWo.png

(i hope. lol :P )

At least our match didn't end up a blowout

TylerD

Oct 25, 2017
My 10 team standard big money league roster is doing work this year. 6-0 with 4 high team scores of the week but thought for sure after Lockett was denied his TD and Cooper got injured that I was going to get my first loss. The Zeke + Chubb combo turned out to be too strong.

My team this week (we start 3 WRs with no FLEX), I only scored 129 but that was enough for highest!

QB - Wentz
RB - Zeke
RB - Chubb
WR - Cooper
WR - Godwin
WR - Lockett
TE - Kelce
K - Lutz
DST - SF

Bench
RB - Jacobs
WR - Golladay
WR - Kirk
WR - McLaurin
DST - Ravens

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I desperately need a RB for next week so I'm looking to offer some trades. What kind of RB's do you think are equal value to Brandin Cooks or Michael Gallup? Obviously no one super good. Maybe a James White-tier?

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017
Need a big game from Hockenson to win, and what's painful is he basically should have two catches and two touchdowns which would've done it. Instead, he has one catch for two yards.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I desperately need a RB for next week so I'm looking to offer some trades. What kind of RB's do you think are equal value to Brandin Cooks or Michael Gallup? Obviously no one super good. Maybe a James White-tier?

I got someone to agree to a Sony Michel for Brandin Cooks trade (I get Michel).

Not in love with NE running situation but desperate for a RB as I only have Chubb (bye) and Devonta Freeman. Thoughts?

Rest of WR:

Hopkins
Fuller
Godwin
Gallup

0.5 PPR.

Resilient

Oct 25, 2017
Would any of you do this trade?

Send:
Devonta Freeman
Jameis Winston

Receive:
Patrick Mahomes

Really wanna pull the trigger.....

My only other RBs are James Connor, Derrick Henry, Royce Freeman and Ronald Jones II..
I have Godwin, McLaurin, Diggs and Devonte Adams at WR.

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
Would any of you do this trade?

Send:
Devonta Freeman
Jameis Winston

Receive:
Patrick Mahomes

Really wanna pull the trigger.....

My only other RBs are James Connor, Derrick Henry, Royce Freeman and Ronald Jones II..
I have Godwin, McLaurin, Diggs and Devonte Adams at WR.

yep would do that deal easily. Falcons are not getting shockingly better anytime soon

Consequence

Oct 27, 2017
Bills D is on the waiver wire and they play the Dolphins this week. I have 7th claim and am prayyying that they fall to me.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Bills D is on the waiver wire and they play the Dolphins this week. I have 7th claim and am prayyying that they fall to me.
Not happening, should've added them last week. Also, Steelers on bye but they play the Dolphins next week, time to check if they're on the waiver or gonna be dropped tomorrow and stash them.

Consequence

Oct 27, 2017
Not happening, should've added them last week. Also, Steelers on bye but they play the Dolphins next week, time to check if they're on the waiver or gonna be dropped tomorrow and stash them.
Let me dreeeeaaam. But seriously at least 2 of the owners before me in priority are terrible at checking the wire and would definitely let it slip.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I'm ready to trade Tyler Boyd, and just take my chances on a FA WR. In fact, all of my WRs have been horribly disappointing.

Melvin Gordon better pick it up soon as well.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Davante Adams and Chris Carson for Nick Chubb and Adam Thielen.

Chris Godwin and Chris Carson for Alvin Kamara and Adam Thielen.

Thoughts?

Oct 25, 2017
Would you rather have Ekeler, Carson, and Davante Adams or McCaffery and DJ Moore?

To the above trade Adams and Carson > Chubb and Theilen only because Adams should be excellent when returning. Godwin and Carson > Kamara and Thielen

Last edited:

Shlice

Nov 6, 2017
My season is in the shitter. I'm 2-4 and even though there's a lot of is that are 2-4 and a couple 1-5s I have no confidence in my team.

Its a keeper league and I had the 2nd overall pick since I had a shitty year last year. I kept Aaron Jones in the 13th round (where I drafted him a few years ago) and I drafted Barkley last year and couldn't risk losing him and him not falling to me at the 2nd overall pick so I kept Barkley in the first round, so I didn't have a first round pick.

When it came back to me at picks 23 and 26 I took Diggs and Cooks. Then coming back to me at picks 47 and 50 I took AJ Green (who was supposed to be back by now) and Dede Westbrook. Soo, zero of my first 6 picks worked out. And the website (CBS) even gave me an A minus after the draft saying I did well picking players relative to their ADP.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
My season is in the shitter. I'm 2-4 and even though there's a lot of is that are 2-4 and a couple 1-5s I have no confidence in my team.

Its a keeper league and I had the 2nd overall pick since I had a shitty year last year. I kept Aaron Jones in the 13th round (where I drafted him a few years ago) and I drafted Barkley last year and couldn't risk losing him and him not falling to me at the 2nd overall pick so I kept Barkley in the first round, so I didn't have a first round pick.

When it came back to me at picks 23 and 26 I took Diggs and Cooks. Then coming back to me at picks 47 and 50 I took AJ Green (who was supposed to be back by now) and Dede Westbrook. Soo, zero of my first 6 picks worked out. And the website (CBS) even gave me an A minus after the draft saying I did well picking players relative to their ADP.

Draft grades are bullshit.

I looked at our league today and Godwin is the #1 receiver, DJ Chark is the #4, with Michael Thomas and Cooper Kupp in the middle. That wasn't ON ANYONE'S draft board. We have like 12 RBs over 100 points so far and only 3 WR... Which I didn't expect.

NEW England defense has also outscored all WR, TE, and all RB except McCaffrey. It's a very weird year.

Stick with it. Lots of year left. Always fun to sneak into the 6th spot and win it all as the underdog.

I'm in 3 leagues and I'm 4-2, 4-2, 5-1. I tried to invest in Chubb/Godwin everywhere and so far it paid off. Would just be happy making playoffs in all my leagues.

Yung Coconut

Oct 31, 2017
NEW England defense has also outscored all WR, TE, and all RB except McCaffrey. It's a very weird year.

I grabbed the Pats defense in a super late round thinking I had a sleeper. They only have 3 tough games the entire year against the Ravens, Texans and Chiefs... But I had no idea. Easily my best pick this year and they get to play Miami again!

Oct 25, 2017
I have to start 1 of Mark Ingram, Kerryon Johnson, and Devin Singletary in PPR. Singletary is healthy and has the most appealing matchup, but I'm leaning Ingram as a safe play

I also am going to have to start 3 of Julio Jones, Kenny Golladay, Michael Gallup, and Davante Adams if he plays. I think I have to start Gallup even if Adams is healthy given he plays Philly, but damn

DEF advice
Titans vs Chargers
Chargers vs Titans (Tanny starts)
Chargers are the safer pick with Tannehill, but LA has looked really bad.

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Should I trade Leveon Bell for Russell Wilson? Things to consider: That would leave me with Phillip Lindsay and Carlos Hyde as my lone running backs and I get Drew Brees back in a few weeks.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
My friends dropped Delanie Walker and Jared Cook today. I lost Will Dissly, who should I grab? Currently I have Dawson Knox lol

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Should I trade Leveon Bell for Russell Wilson? Things to consider: That would leave me with Phillip Lindsay and Carlos Hyde as my lone running backs and I get Drew Brees back in a few weeks.
What does the Waiver Wire look like for QBs in your league? The difference between someone like Russel Wilson and a guy like Matt Stafford or Sam Darnold is nowhere near the difference between a guy like Leveon Bell and the kind of RB you can get on the Waiver wire unless you are in a super shallow (like, 8 team) league. QB's have way higher floors than RBs, where a QB is going to get you at least 8-10 points each week unless they get injured, benched, or play like they should be benched, where a RB that's in a timeshare/backup role could end up with 0 points easily by only getting like 3 carries for 8 yards or something