• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Just be glad college fantasy football isn't a thing (is it?) because otherwise we would all be lamenting waking up today and seeing the aftermath of that WSU/UCLA game. I'm not sure how many points a 9 td performance like that gets you (in a loss too)

Also, this was not the year to draft Aaron Rodgers.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
This is going to be a really bad beat for me I think... Down .6 points playing against Rams D and I have Chubb. I went ahead and then the Rams got a sack.

Now I just need the Browns to score... I'm fucked.

Wow and just to rub it in the pick it off.

SP.

Oct 27, 2017
Somehow I faced Mike Evans this week and won (Unless the Bears somehow go negative tomorrow). Though to be honest that wouldn't have happened if I didnt also have a player put up 40+ (Keenan Allen).

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
This is going to be a really bad beat for me I think... Down .6 points playing against Rams D and I have Chubb. I went ahead and then the Rams got a sack.

Now I just need the Browns to score... I'm fucked.

Wow and just to rub it in the pick it off.

I was in the same boat. What a terrible feeling counting on Baker to win you the game.

TangoTango

Oct 30, 2017
Up 20 and going against Allen Robinson tomorrow night. Normally I wouldn't be worried, but the redskins are so bad...

Also didn't help that I bench Jamies for Jimmy G. Ugh.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
I need 2.5 points out of Chris Thompson in a O.5 PPR format league tomorrow night so I don't get burned for that last second McCoy benching.

I should feel confident... but it's the Bears defense. No reason they can't shut Keenum and company down.

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
I own Ingram and Zeke who both have their bye in week 8, so thinking it might be time to sell high on Ingram. I can think of a few good buy low candidates at the moment (Gurley, Carson and Conner come to mind). How high should I aim?

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
I'm killing this year. 3-0 now won 167-87 last night. I'm greedy so I still kinda wish I could get 4 qrts out of Mahomes though.

Mest08

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I own Ingram and Zeke who both have their bye in week 8, so thinking it might be time to sell high on Ingram. I can think of a few good buy low candidates at the moment (Gurley, Carson and Conner come to mind). How high should I aim?
Idk, I'd keep ingram and take the loss week 8. He's clearly the best back on a run first Ravens team. I'd much rather own him over Gurley and Connor and who knows what Carson will be when Penny is healthy.

HamSandwich

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So with Saquon our for a good while, how much FAAB would you drop on Gallman? Or should I try to be sneaky and hope the Giants pick up like C.J. Anderson lol

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017

I guess there's a reason they're all buy low candidates so if you're personally high on them, cool. But unless Ingram gets hurt he seems to be the best of the bunch. It just doesn't look like Gurley's going to be a full time back and it seems like defenses are keying in on the edge runs so unless they start gameplanning on actually passing him the ball (which they didn't yesterday) I dunno. I own him too. Carson seems like he's literally fumbling away the job.

Oct 27, 2017
Screwed up playing Mostert over Shady, which I think was a reasonable choice this weekend.

Watching Diggs shrivel on the Minnesota vine has been disheartening. Also, Chris Carson needs to have the ball glued to his gloves, what a shit-show

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
Well things aren't looking good for me. Barkley out at least a handful of weeks, Gurley gamble isn't paying off.

Only saving grace is Mahomes and possibly Scary Terry continuing to be a breakout player.

Thoughts on offering up Mahomes as trade bait to improve my skill positions?

Here's my roster:

QB: Mahomes
RB: Gurley, Barkley, Jordan Howard, Jaylen Samuels, Dion Lewis
WR: John Brown, McLuarin, Marvin Jones, Diggs, Ginn
TE: Hockenson, Dissly

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Well, thanks to that meaningless Russel TD on the untimed down, I am going to have the third highest score this week and lose, and not the 2nd highest score and lose

gimmmick

Nov 26, 2017
I'm 0 - 3 in reset era's league but 3 - 0 in my work money league.

Lost Saquon in my home league and need 14 points in 0.5 ppr. Currently sitting 0 - 2 :(

Corran Horn

Oct 25, 2017
I want to thank Keenan Allen and Cooper Kupp for saving me against Russell Wilson who I played in my league of record. God damn.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like I have a good team, but I think I just got unlucky yesterday. I would have beaten 10 out of the 12 people in the league this week. I still have a shot to win, but Montgomery cant score more than 7 pts.

Not likely.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I no longer have any idea what's going on with Hockenson in Detroit. He went from 130 yards and a TD in week one to barely seeing targets ever since. Now Njoku is on IR, and I was forced to pick up Witten just to get some kind of production from my TE position.

Doran

Jun 9, 2018
Kenny Golladay, OBJ, Josh Jacobs and Chris Carson really destroyed my soul this week. Not even Dak and Kerryon and GB defense could save me.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I picked up Gallup and he got hurt. I picked up Vance this week and he got hurt. I'll let you guys know who I'm planning on picking up this week as an early warning.

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Picked up Gallman. Someone offering James White for him. Feel like a good trade? Looking at ROS outlook for RB. Half PPR league.

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking for a new RB2 (RB1 is Kerryon and Devin Singletary was hurt last week) to replace Duke Johnson Jr. since Hyde is apparently going to get all the touches now.

Are Darrel Williams, Rex Burkhead or Wayne Gallman worth swapping out for Johnson? I'm also thinking of dropping DK Metcalf off my bench for Phillip Dorsett and grabbing Golden Tate for next week before someone Snipes him away.

I'm otherwise good at the other positions (Dak/Watson at QB, WRs are Hopkins, Fitzgerald and Golladay, TEs are Engram and Andrews, Vikings D and Tucker as my kicker)

Last edited:

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Had a fucking offensive explosion this past weekend and ending up putting up 209 pts. Evans, Waller, Hooper (super flex league) and McCaffrey made this week an easy win.

Still hurting for an RB2 but I offered someone K. Johnson for Mixon, I'll see if he bites.

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Just a reminder aj green will be back probably in 2 weeks so don't expect much from boyd after that

I have a feeling Boyd will still be relevant, perhaps no downgrade, with AJ Green back and taking the better coverage away from Boyd. Ross would be the one that loses from AJ back.

EDIT: Also Green seems to be expected back after the bye, not in 2 weeks.