• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My opponent had OJ and McC on Thursday.

I have Bell and he is questionable to play. (Monday)

Should I start Damien Williams over Bell on Sunday?

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My opponent had OJ and McC on Thursday.

I have Bell and he is questionable to play. (Monday)

Should I start Damien Williams over Bell on Sunday?

that chiefs raiders game is the highest over/under of the week and williams seems to be the passing back for them and should see some goal line looks. could be a nice boom game from him if he's the one to see the endzone on some of those scores

Moppy

Oct 27, 2017
Howard can't possibly be this unproductive a third week in a row right?

...right?

King Fossil

Oct 26, 2017
Need help with who to start tomorrow at WR3: Jamison Crowder or John Ross? Leaning toward John Ross with Darnold out.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
So my buddy dropped Tevin Coleman and I stashed him in my IR slot (since we can have out players in our IR slot). Just wondering if this was a smart play. I have Breida too btw but I might try to flip him to one of two RB desperate owners if he goes off this week.

Howard can't possibly be this unproductive a third week in a row right?

...right?
If he can't get a TD against the Giants defense...he's cooked.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So my buddy dropped Tevin Coleman and I stashed him in my IR slot (since we can have out players in our IR slot). Just wondering if this was a smart play. I have Breida too btw but I might try to flip him to one of two RB desperate owners if he goes off this week.

Brieda is perpetually hurt, so I will guess a week will come where he's out and Tevin will run free. No promise what week that is.. But it will happen.

Olorin

Oct 27, 2017
Need help with who to start tomorrow at WR3: Jamison Crowder or John Ross? Leaning toward John Ross with Darnold out.

Yea Ross is the safer play here. Nobody knows what Trevor Siemian will bring to the Jets fantasy table. My guess they will run heavily.

OTOH Siemian can just dunk it to Crowder 40 times on screens or to avoid sacks.

Rough choices but Ross for me (Even if he is up against Sherman).

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly don't know what to make of my WRs.
Marvin Jones
Diggs
Terry McLaurin
John Brown
Jamison Crowder
Ted Ginn

Which 4 would you start in PPR? Two WR/two flex. Don't really have any good RB options for flex, need to remedy that.

I'm leaning towards:
Jones
Diggs
Crowder
McLaurin

Thoughts?

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Marvin Jones
Diggs
Terry McLaurin
John Brown
Jamison Crowder
Ted Ginn

Which 4 would you start in PPR? Two WR/two flex. Don't really have any good RB options for flex, need to remedy that.

I'm leaning towards:
Jones
Diggs
Crowder
McLaurin

Thoughts?

Ouch.

I'd honestly avoid Diggs but with your options I don't know if you can.

Olorin

Oct 27, 2017
Marvin Jones
Diggs
Terry McLaurin
John Brown
Jamison Crowder
Ted Ginn

I'm leaning towards:
Jones
Diggs
Crowder
McLaurin

Thoughts?

I would roll with:
McLaurin (big play potential)
Brown (vs an awful Giants team)
Ginn (expecting a shootout)
Diggs (division game, have to make use of all your weapons)

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
Ouch.

I'd honestly avoid Diggs but with your options I don't know if you can.

Ouch us right. :(

I would roll with:
McLaurin (big play potential)
Brown (vs an awful Giants team)
Ginn (expecting a shootout)
Diggs (division game, have to make use of all your weapons)

I'm worried Brees has too many other options to go with Ginn. But we'll see. I think those four are definitely a safe set to start.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

I mean it could always be worse. All your WR have a path to targets and points.. They're just.. Kinda murkey.

It's really a gamble as I feel like all of them could be shutout or go big for 100 yards and a TD. It's easier when you can think they'll get 20 yards.

May the force be with you.

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
I mean it could always be worse. All your WR have a path to targets and points.. They're just.. Kinda murkey.

It's really a gamble as I feel like all of them could be shutout or go big for 100 yards and a TD. It's easier when you can think they'll get 20 yards.

May the force be with you.
And also with you.

I was stoked when Crowder was still available after waivers cleared. Then Darnold got mono. :( he seemed like the surest bet of them all

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
And also with you.

I was stoked when Crowder was still available after waivers cleared. Then Darnold got mono. :( he seemed like the surest bet of them all

Marvin Jones - super questionable after last week
Diggs - GB defense legit? Do they need him with Theilin?
Terry McLaurin - Could be solid.
John Brown - I like him
Jamison Crowder - Monday night is going to be a bloodbath.
Ted Ginn - Keke kinda messes this up but you got to bed on a big play.

Mest08

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I kinda wish I didn't draft shady in the late rounds. I don't know who to start, him or Damien.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
I'm in like 5 leagues but I only care about my main league I was in for 10 years.

Anyways here's my lineup this week, hoping for a W

QB: Josh Allen
RB: Saquon Barkley
RB: Josh Jacobs
WR: Mike Evans
WR: Robert Woods
TE: Vance McDonald
F/x: WR Alshon Jeffery
F/x: WR Odell Beckham Jr.
K: Kaimi Fairbairn
Def: Denver Broncos

Bench
----------
RB Latavius Murray
RB David Montgomery
RB Chris Thompson
RB Matt Breida
WR Emmanuel Sanders
WR Mecole Hardman
IR: RB Tevin Coleman

I thought I had one of the best set of receivers in the league but Evans is really not staying up to par but I'm still holding strong. I have solid depth at RB, should probably try to flip one of these guys for a TE or QB. I'm fine with Josh Allen though, he puts up good numbers in fantasy, just needs to limit the turnovers.

Anyways good luck to everyone in Week 2. Hoping for a Hardman breakout game.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm in like 5 leagues but I only care about my main league I was in for 10 years.

Anyways here's my lineup this week, hoping for a W

QB: Josh Allen
RB: Saquon Barkley
RB: Josh Jacobs
WR: Mike Evans
WR: Robert Woods
TE: Vance McDonald
F/x: WR Alshon Jeffery
F/x: WR Odell Beckham Jr.
K: Kaimi Fairbairn
Def: Denver Broncos

Bench
----------
RB Latavius Murray
RB David Montgomery
RB Chris Thompson
RB Matt Breida
WR Emmanuel Sanders
WR Mecole Hardman
IR: RB Tevin Coleman

I thought I had one of the best set of receivers in the league but Evans is really not staying up to par but I'm still holding strong. I have solid depth at RB, should probably try to flip one of these guys for a TE or QB. I'm fine with Josh Allen though, he puts up good numbers in fantasy, just needs to limit the turnovers.

Anyways good luck to everyone in Week 2. Hoping for a Hardman breakout game.

Woods, McDonald, and Jeffrey scare me.. But all could have good weeks. I have them in a few leagues but am not happy..

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Woods, McDonald, and Jeffrey scare me.. But all could have good weeks. I have them in a few leagues but am not happy..
Nothing is truly predictable in fantasy football, I just try to have fun. I made $63 in DRAFT last week and that's more than my buy in for this league. Gonna try again this week. This is a hobby I'm good at lol.

You got any lineup questions NSA? I'm all ears.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Nothing is truly predictable in fantasy football, I just try to have fun. I made $63 in DRAFT last week and that's more than my buy in for this league. Gonna try again this week. This is a hobby I'm good at lol.

You got any lineup questions NSA? I'm all ears.

Gallup, Mecole Hardman, Will Fuller..

Gallup probably has the target advantage.

Hardman is facing the Raiders and could have 2 70+ TDs.

Fuller has made a career out of big plays/games. Jags were destroyed by the Chiefs last week.

Starting Hopkins, Brandin Cooks, Godwin (already played). Just need a flex!

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Gallup, Mecole Hardman, Will Fuller..

Gallup probably has the target advantage.

Hardman is facing the Raiders and could have 2 70+ TDs.

Fuller has made a career out of big plays/games. Jags were destroyed by the Chiefs last week.

Starting Hopkins, Brandin Cooks, Godwin (already played). Just need a flex!
Using https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/start/ and since I have a premium account, I was able to do all three, it looks like the clear consensus is Gallup. Like he's far and away the favorite. My counter point but not to sway you is the Jags defense is obliterated, Watson will be looking Fuller's way but he's probably behind Hopkins in end zone looks.

I think Gallup is the guy. Kellen Moore really made that Cowboys offense explosive.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
I'm going with James white here but it's either him or Gallup tomorrow for me, I always make the wrong choice in these situations

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
I know Mixon plans to play but I have him and Gio. I am not sure who to roll with as my starter.

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017
Also a Mixon owner unfortunately.

Would you roll with Mixon or Will Fuller? PPR, .2points per carry.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
I had McCaffrey in one league and Cam in another, so I'm already off to a slow start this week.

I managed to pick up Hollywood Brown on waivers... which should be an upgrade over Kenyan Drake at flex.

Edit: Should I put in Larry Fitzgerald over Thielen or Robert Woods? PPR league.

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Dak Prescott or Matt Ryan? Im leaning Matt to have a bounce back game against Philly, but Dak looked way too good to not start.

tmtyf

Oct 27, 2017
Sony Michel, duke or Damien Williams? Ppr 1pt.

Sony did horrible last week but he is playing Miami, so if he does anything I think it will be this week but I don't know if I want to take the chance.

tmtyf

Oct 27, 2017
I had McCaffrey in one league and Cam in another, so I'm already off to a slow start this week.

I managed to pick up Hollywood Brown on waivers... which should be an upgrade over Kenyan Drake at flex.

Edit: Should I put in Larry Fitzgerald over Thielen or Robert Woods? PPR league.

Woods and thielen have better matchups I think.

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017
Dak Prescott or Matt Ryan? Im leaning Matt to have a bounce back game against Philly, but Dak looked way too good to not start.

I'd probably lean Dak though do like Ryan this week. Keenum was dealing against the Eagles so expect Falcons to bounce back after the week 1 dud.

Sony Michel, duke or Damien Williams? Ppr 1pt.

Sony did horrible last week but he is playing Miami, so if he does anything I think it will be this week but I don't know if I want to take the chance.

Duke is a distant third for me out of these two. I'd start Damien as the over/under is high for their game and he has a well defined role. Sony I love this week. Might be biased since I own him but seems at least one TD is a lock for Sony

Oct 27, 2017

Thielen and Diggs will be competing for fewer passes. Fitz still has a rookie QB and a pass catching RB1, I would go Woods in full PPR

Oct 27, 2017
I still have the same damn question mark sitting over Diggs this week, with Tyler Boyd and a meh-looking 49ers pass-D on my bench looking for a start. Someone tell me I am stupid for wanting to bench Diggs.

I also pulled the trigger on Shady over Duke Johnson. I feel like Deshaun doesn't prioritize pass-catching RBs and Hyde is chugging along on running downs, for the moment.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I have Mixon in one of my leagues but keeping him on the bench. I expect him to play but he isn't going to be 100%

I'm starting Singletary ahead of him and DJax in the flex as I'm expecting eagles and falcons to be a bit of a shootout.

Corsick

Oct 27, 2017
So, Bernard or mixon in a ppr league? I have no idea how healthy mixon will be. I also have Thompson from the Redskins on my bench. Also...bench stefon diggs to make room to maybe start Thompson and Bernard?

Last edited:

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
So, Bernard or mixon in a ppr league? I have no idea how healthy mixon will be. I also have Thompson from the Redskins on my bench. Also...bench stefon diggs to make room to maybe start Thompson and Bernard?
Lol, I am in the same boat. No clue about Mixon and Gio.

Corsick

Oct 27, 2017
Lol, I am in the same boat. No clue about Mixon and Gio.
Yeah I feel like I need to flip a coin but Bernard being a good pass catcher gives me confidence. Diggs is a guy I just don't trust, he looks like he should always do well but consistently underperforms. I'd rather start an average pass catching starting running back like Thompson than Diggs.

Oct 27, 2017
It's done, taking Boyd over Diggs. That Vikes/GB game looks like a slog, and with Minnesota really trying to control clock with the running game I can't bet on Diggs getting too many end zone looks.

Let's see how much I regret this by 3pm