• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is exciting to see, I don't know much about them but look forward to playing them.

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
With the two remakes being sold separately, I assume this is a digital-only release.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
This looks really good, definitely on my list. Love the art style and theme, gives me big Higurashi vibes

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Probably the highlight for me. Interesting history here, and the remakes look great. Think I will check out one of them at launch.

rickyson33

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
so how good are these?

seems like something i'd be interested in on the surface and they did a pretty good job with them graphically from the looks of it as well but never heard of them before today

Bulebule

Oct 27, 2017
I was actually pretty impressed how great they looked. Always wanted to play Famicom Detective Club-games and I'll finally get my chance. Neat.

Oct 27, 2017
Never been so excited for a remake lol I really, really feared Nintendo wouldn't localize this, happy to have been proved wrong!

lemonade

May 8, 2018
Gotta say these games are the most interesting games to come out of the direct besides the Octopath strategy game.

Vampirolol

Dec 13, 2017
I'm very excited about these games especially the second one which looked creepy. Do these have some special gameplay mechanic or are they basically visual novels?

Kyonashi

Oct 24, 2017
UK
So have these not had a Japanese release yet? There's no impressions of the quality of the port?

Definitely interested if this is a strong modern update, I imagine Ace Attorney fans will find a lot to love here?

B. Spaceman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Spain
This and Legend of Mana are the only things that have made me excited in the whole Direct... Do you guys think there will be a japanese physical edition, maybe with english text?

batfax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
everyone who told me it would never happen, go fuck yerselves

now how do I find out if the special edition has English on the cart so I can import that

BPHusker

Oct 26, 2017
Nebraska
Each are $34.99.
www.nintendo.com

Famicom Detective Club™: The Missing Heir for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Buy Famicom Detective Club™: The Missing Heir and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store.

www.nintendo.com

Famicom Detective Club™: The Girl Who Stands Behind for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Buy Famicom Detective Club™: The Girl Who Stands Behind and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely getting this. I guess it's something like Danganronpa/Phoenix Wright? Looks really interesting