• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
That would be insane value.

I mean they could realistically split those games into two seperate collections and no one would bat an eye at it.

Se_7_eN

Oct 25, 2017
91QImqeGRwL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Since these aren't "Enhanced" editions, I will stick with my anthology edition.

Avantgarde

Oct 27, 2017
I have all these games already but if they come with a nice physical edition like the mini nuke I will be tempted.

RedSwirl

Oct 25, 2017
If those Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale console versions go off well I could see them attempting console Fallout and Fallout 2 in the future.

Katarn343

Jan 22, 2018
México - United States
This is just baffling. Bethesda, you already did this in 2015 - you even included a slot for Fallout 4. You gave away the original Fallout for free one year ago, and you gave away the Classic Fallout bundle for free to Fallout 76 owners like six months ago, exclusive to PC. Anyone who would be interested in this package for PC already purchased these games.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
sounds like that elder scrolls comp some years ago (sorry if that's been mentioned ad infinitum already)

gonna chalk this up to "nothing to see here" but who knows

RedSwirl

Oct 25, 2017
This is just baffling. Bethesda, you already did this in 2015 - you even included a slot for Fallout 4. You gave away the original Fallout for free one year ago, and you gave away the Classic Fallout bundle for free to Fallout 76 owners like six months ago, exclusive to PC. Anyone who would be interested in this package for PC already purchased these games.

Yeah, the only way this really makes sense is if they're doing a console version, but then that price wouldn't really make sense if they went through the trouble of porting the old Fallout games to console.

Castamere

Oct 26, 2017
No way. They'd piecemail this on consoles. 15 for each old game, 30 for 3 and vegas each. 30 all the old games, 60 for 3/Vegas together, 80 for everything. 3 and Vegas would be on disc with the legacy games as a preorder bonus.

NLCPRESIDENT

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Wasn't this rumored for console already? It seems this version would say PC only, if it weren't for 1, 2 and tactics.

Why wouldn't they put Fallout 3 and NV out for current console? Shiitt... I bet the only thing holding up an announcement is seeing if the NSW is viable.

With that said it'd be a day 0 purchase for me.