• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Katarn343

Jan 22, 2018
México - United States
Fucking day zero if true.

Edit: wait, PC only? Isn't that a little redundant? PC players can buy all of these already, even cheaper. The only benefit would be a 64-bit executable for Fallout 3/New Vegas so they can run and take advantage of new hardware/Win 10, but the GOG versions already offer a similar workaround.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Will this make Fallout 4 GOTY by itself be cheaper? If so I think I'll be getting it sooner than later.

I already have all the Fallout games prior to 4.

Oct 27, 2017
PC only. Of course, it is.

tenor.gif

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Unless NV gets an overhaul that makes it play (gunplay wise) and look like FO4 I dont have much interest. Already own 1, 2 and Tactics and they're fine, NV is best played on a PC with a shitton of mods and I have no love for Fallout 3. And FO4 is already recent enough.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
All of these are always cheap as shit on PC, what's the point if you're not going to bring it to consoles?

Hollowism

Dec 25, 2017
I am foaming at the mouth for a possible switch version. F3 and NV are games I could play forever and never get tired of.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Didn't they already do this? I think I have it somewhere, it's the one that came in the mini nuke case. That was pc only also. I guess this is just adding fallout 4 to it

rainking187

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe they'll at least update the older games so they run properly on Windows 10? Would be nice to play Fallout 3 again without it crashing constantly.

Trace

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I fully expect this to just be the exact same PC versions released previously, warts and all, just with a new "box" to sell you.

Anyone thinking this comes to console is unfortunately going to be unhappy.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
but i already own all these games :(

would pick up new vegas if it came to the switch

Katarn343

Jan 22, 2018
México - United States
I found the original listing page.

I don't know German but Google translate does and this is the description:
Product description
The full collection of all award-winning single-player games in the series! Return to Odland with the Fallout 4 - Game of the Year Edition. It contains all the gameplay updates, graphic enhancements, the ability to download and play free mods on PCs and consoles, and all six official extensions. Welcome back to New Vegas! With Ultimate Edition, Bethesda Softworks is putting together the complete Fallout: New Vegas package. The main game with the four additions Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues and Lonesome Road will immerse you even deeper into the world of New Vegas.

Set contains:
DVD ROM

If someone here knows German please fill us in, because that translation is choppy at best.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
wow yall really theyd couldve created ps4/xb1/nsw ports of all these games and no one knew about it already

Everywhere

Banned
Jun 12, 2019
I bet my butthole that this is an every console under the Earth collection but Switch.

Instead, Switch will get Fallout 3 or 4 port for $40.

Understandable but not ideal.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I wanted to get the last collection, because I thought the little nuke was cute. I might grab this on PC even though I have NV and 4 already.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is probably PC only for the same reason the Elder Scrolls set was PC only. The earlier games are just made for M + KB, and these are re-issues, not remasters, ports or rewraps with any new features.

AllEchse

Oct 29, 2017
They put out one for elder scrolls and it came with CDs for every game
Yeah sure, but they wouldn't do drm free versions, would they? Atleast for the newer games.
I am just guessing because all versions of Doom Eternal not bought directly on Steam will most likely only be BNet codes too.

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
Hell yeah. I would love to get the platinum trophies in 3 and New Vegas again. I'm sure 4 wouldn't have a new list and not sure what they would do for 1 and 2 but I'd be in.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah sure, but they wouldn't do drm free versions, would they? Atleast for the newer games.
I am just guessing because all versions of Doom Eternal not bought directly on Steam will most likely only be BNet codes too.
Only one I can see having DRM is fallout 4. Everything else has a DRM free version on gog

Deleted member 13148

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
All of them besides Fallout 4 already have DRM-free versions for sale, so it's not impossible. I wouldn't expect it, however.

SchrodingerC

Oct 25, 2017
Guess this is neat for newcomers to the series, to have everything within one purchase.

Maybe they'll at least update the older games so they run properly on Windows 10? Would be nice to play Fallout 3 again without it crashing constantly.

The best solution I've found is using the tale of two wastelands mod(if you have New Vegas as well).

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
This better be legit because I'm all over this if so. I was hoping they had something like this at E3

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
If anyone's hoping for a non-PC release, you're probably hoping too much (that's a lot of titles that would need porting / HUD and control updates, I'd imagine). I spotted this yesterday when it was rated in Europe and it's PC-only.

PyVDZBN.png

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New Vegas on Switch is an idea that'd first kill me with excitement and then probably would kill me with frustration when inevitably the port shat the bed