• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California

https://www.reddit.com/r/fo76/comments/dm8au1/lost_all_my_scrap_in_new_scrapbox/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulta...its-scrap-box-is-deleting-scrap/#6e9157c47386

From Reddit user u/ratchetsup:

Anyway my buddy was telling me how the scrapbox works so i place one on my own private server & fill with all but my bulks & junk for sale, 400lbs free in my stash & all junk & flux in the scrapbox. I hop to his private server & hang out at his camp while i wait to help a trade. Noticing it couldnt hold bulks he tells me he just broke them down. So i do the same & put them in his scrapbox.

I leave to go help the trade, then in that adventure world notice i have no scrap to mod a weapon. I figure i have to pull out the scrap & put in actual stash first but scrapbox is empty. Head to my own private server & same, its all gone.. adhesive, ballistic fiber, flux, acid, oh the vault steel.. Even head back to his & try his box..empty.

TLDR: Dont use anyone elses scrapbox until bugs are sorted

Bethesda really knows how to cater to their audience.

Loanshark

Nov 8, 2017
I wonder if this is now the standard for all of Bethesda. Is this what we can expect going forward from all of their studios?

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Haha, never change Bethesda. You'd think this is some elaborate joke since it just never stop.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Bethesda certainly loves to shit on it's hardest core fans the most don't they?

Mezati99

Banned
Feb 6, 2019
Planet Earth
large.jpg

CheapJi

Apr 24, 2018
Sorry but thats what you get yourself into when you support the game that does not value its player base one bit.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
So ridiculous. I bet this feature was never play tested correctly.

Sotha_Sil

Nov 4, 2017
From Morrowind through Fallout 4, BGS was my favorite studio. It's almost painful to think of what they've become in such a short time.

I still have some hopes for their legacy team in Bethesda, Maryland working on Starfield, but everything else coming out of the satellite offices has been.... something.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
I think Fallout 76 has made a surprisingly decent recovery after the initial launch woes, and I did play a ton of it at launch and enjoyed my time. But this whole private server subscription thing could not have been better calculated to destroy the goodwill built up towards the game in the past year, holy christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.