• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
No wonder when you got certain streamers up to 60 crowns after 5 days of playing, and who already have the "win 5 games in a row" achievement.
One person being REAL good can screw everyone in their game, I guess
The luck element is a bit too high as well. Team games act as the great filter too often.

MattB

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I just spent my crowns on the master ninja šŸ˜­

Edit:PC only? If so than Im even more sad.

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017
This is awesome, and a perfect fit for the game. They need to add TF2-style group taunts into the game, it'd be perfect with how silly this game is.

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They're being very coy about PS4 crossover skins but they are definitely in the works. I cant wait to see what they cook up.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA

Niks

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that was leaked in the files.
Time to spend some crowns.

Wait, you guys get crowns?

gYCjt75.png

Bucca

Oct 25, 2017
10 crowns for the whole thing. I'm never getting any of these cool costumes.

VirtualCloud

Aug 3, 2018
So far I have been only buying the top half of thease skins. 5 crowns for some regular looking pants just isn't justifiable in the current crown economy

TripleBee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Vancouver
Hopefully these will come back in rotation. Doesn't say it's a limited time/one-time availability - so I hope so.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I have no crowns other than the one the game gave to me out of pity. :(

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017
There's something about the crossover stuff I just don't like. Guess I just prefer my dude with pretty colors and patterns.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Steam really has the best version of Fall Guys huh? I didn't buy the Steam version due to PS Plus - and still kinda sad I missed out on those Half Life pre-order skins.

Can you buy the Half Life skins with in-game currency? In that case I might switch.