• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

opposition or servers

• opposition

Votes: 73 36.5%
  • servers

Votes: 127 63.5%

• Total voters
Oct 27, 2017
fl
i personally don't have any problem with people being competitive but damn the servers have dirty dicked me once too many any y'all have this problem?

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
I'm sure if the servers had emotions they'd feel the same way about the onslaught of users right now that you feel for them.

Mik2121

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
Yesterday I was playing the teams soccer mini game. My team was losing 0-1. Suddenly a stutter happens, the balls teleported across the field. We were 0-5, and two on my team just froze there.
I still don't know how that happened, and we moved onto the last 20 seconds of game. I left the controller there and waited.

Oct 27, 2017
As a console player the lack of inverted look option has fucked me over more than any player or server issue. I know it's not an intense shooter or anything, but still, I've looked down when trying to look up every damn time.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Im gonna say servers or whatever is causing people to steal my tail from 3-4 people away.

FamousLastX

Oct 25, 2017
The team gates will be the death of me, especially considering those will be here to stay. The server issues can be frustrating and annoying, but I feel like they've made some good progress and will hopefully continue to do so in the near future on that front..

Stock

Oct 25, 2017
Luxembourg
Aren't cheaters already showing up in the PC version? If not dealt with, cheating may end up taking the wind out of Fall Guys' sails before long.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely the servers. There was one night where I had 10 disconnects in an hour. I can deal with wonky physics, can't do much about disconnects and lag.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
team ball push and soccer are fun as fuck

i hate the tail games

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
team rounds, even moreso if i'm stuck in yellow team. Royal Fumble also suck because of people going dhalsim on me with their arms to steal my tail.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Dog.... hates chasing tails?

*visibly confused*
there's only one tail for me

SerpentineGrandFlatfish-size_restricted.gif

Sylvestre

Banned
Mar 20, 2020
Nah, the simple gameplay allows anyone to just pick up and play.

yeah but it could be simple yet deep

after playing this for 2 hours, I had no desire to continue, and I dont understand how someone could grind that whole BP....
If they add a couple game modes every week maybe.... but damn, I find it hard to find a motivation to continue playing this

does it have split screen on consoles ?

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The hit box on tails. Unless that falls into netcode territory.

I still can't make sense of how to consistently grab someone else's tail.

Imp

Dec 18, 2017
Lincoln, UK
The biggest enemy is being put at the back of the start line when you were one of the first couple over the finish line in the previous race.

ascii42

Oct 25, 2017
Uneven teams make me unhappy. Just don't do a team round if the number of players isn't evenly divisible by the number of teams.