• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lazlow

Oct 27, 2017
I have no idea why slime climb is supposed to be hard, I think it's piss easy, can almost run blind through it at this point. 😅

Only the other people can be a problem here.
Here's a perfect run I just had.

Oh and at the end, no big tease trophy again. That one is broken, other are reporting the same. If you unlocked it, your damn lucky. :(

The spin at 1:05 was glorious!

Theecliff

Oct 28, 2017
Is there supposed to be a delay or lag on the jump button? I had a miserable time with the seesawing platforms yesterday, but I couldn't tell if it was just me being bad, my controller starting to go, or working as intended.
you get used to it, but there definitely seems to be a decent amount of input lag with the jumps on PS4. it's not really the sort of thing that's intentional

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
I have no idea why slime climb is supposed to be hard, I think it's piss easy, can almost run blind through it at this point. 😅

Only the other people can be a problem here.
Here's a perfect run I just had.

Oh and at the end, no big tease trophy again. That one is broken, other are reporting the same. If you unlocked it, your damn lucky. :(

I got mine on...Whirlygig I think? Did a chicken dance emote, i don't even think I let it finish. Trophy popped once it gave me the first place medal.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
I have so many ideas for this game. Soooo much potential here, they just need to act fast

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
I think most people never make it past the yellow balance tubes.
That and the section with two moving platforms to push you off are the big hangups. Sometimes they end up in sync and you have to sit and wait for them to desync.

That said I'm much better at it now, usually finish without issue.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
So, if I make it to the Hexagon stage, I can win most of the time (so far). The trick is getting lucky enough so that a lot of people aren't on your "level", and then doing jumps instead of walking. You'll run through platforms considerably more slowly, and it gives you a bit more time to strategize, look beneath you, and see what your options are to stay alive longer. I've won 4 of the 6 times I've gotten it, so far.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Have you checked your trophies? I didn't get the notification, but the trophy itself was unlocked

Yeah I have, it's not unfortunately. But I have heard this from others too, maybe the devs are looking into it.

The spin at 1:05 was glorious!

Haha yes, playing today is a lot harder than yesterday, so many people are grabbing you constantly and pushing everyone around, it's quite a difference.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Got Slime Climb for the first time, that was fantastic. An actual hard level is something I'd love to see more of. Got to the finale on round 3 already lol, only 7 people survived the climb.

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Did they server restrict the levels? We've been playing for three hours now and constantly get Slime Climb, Wall door jump thing, tail catch and See Saw. Like clockwork.

Deleted member 51789

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 9, 2019
Got Slime Climb for the first time, that was fantastic. An actual hard level is something I'd love to see more of. Got to the finale on round 3 already lol, only 7 people survived the climb.
Yeah, unlike the mixture of luck and skill in the rest of the game but it's nice to have at least one that's more skill focused, and would be even better to see a few more like that added to the pot.

PaulLFC

Oct 27, 2017
There's a big variation between the quality of the games. The racing games are good, there's at least some skill involved there. Tail tag is boring because there's virtually no skill to it and it's based on pure luck.

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
Finally had a chance to play last night. The team games are usually trash, it seems most people don't understand how a see-saw works and I had some occasional frame issues but damn is this fun! This team irons out the kinks and adds a few more games and I think this will have some staying power. My girl and I were cracking up the entire time we played.

Incubuster

Oct 30, 2017
I played a couple of hours yesterday and today. Can be entertaining sometimes if the controls and physics of the game allow. I can't tell if jumping is intentionally delayed or if it's a lag problem. I bet you have an enormously more enjoyable time when playing with friends, just like Mario Party.

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
i know everyone hates team games. but with it being skill based matchmaking it DOES get better the more you play.

Blah

Oct 26, 2017
You can keep your tail for the entire time during Team Tail Tag, but that doesn't you'll win when the rest of your team can't even hold on to theirs for a second.

Or your teammate steals your tail just to run off and get it stolen immediately. Then suddenly you're playing defense against literally every body lol

I have to imagine so many of these teammates are either trolling for fun or literally have no idea what is happening.

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You can keep your tail for the entire time during Team Tail Tag, but that doesn't you'll win when the rest of your team can't even hold on to theirs for a second.
okay first off: someone has to lose. sometimes that will be you. that doesnt automatically mean the team game is bad.

second: follow your tail less team mates. grab other players with tails and help them out.

also this argument is flawed. TEAM GAME. play as a team. not "i did well why didnt i win"

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
It really doesn't matter what the game, people will always blame the team won't they? Even if you have just as much chance to land on an OP team that carries your ass, but if you lose it's suddenly the team's fault.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
okay first off: someone has to lose. sometimes that will be you. that doesnt automatically mean the team game is bad.

second: follow your tail less team mates. grab other players with tails and help them out.

also this argument is flawed. TEAM GAME. play as a team. not "i did well why didnt i win"
The point is people aren't liking Team Games being mixed into what is an individual competition at the end of the day.
Team Games and solo should be seperare modes

Kayotix

Oct 25, 2017
won 3 games today!! Wife is also getting to final rounds more often. I hope they keep it up and add games frequently

cosmickosm

Oct 26, 2017
I'd think they would have to add games mid season. No way are they going to maintain interest if they stick with these same maps for 2 months.

Crono

Oct 25, 2017
Game is fun to play but i can see this getting quite boring to play in a week or two for more than an hour. Hopefully, they add more maps and allow user-created content such as maps and stuff. Overall though I enjoy it and will play it when I need a break off other games.

Oct 25, 2017
Tail grab is by far the worst game and you have to do it so much. The grabbing is completely inconsistent. They need to get rid of that or change it before anything else by far.

faisalsmj

Mar 22, 2019
i dont know the the porblem but the game crash on me after the logo and wont lunch at all .. deleted the game and re downlod it and i had the same problem -_-.

Oct 25, 2017
Game is fun to play but i can see this getting quite boring to play in a week or two for more than an hour. Hopefully, they add more maps and allow user-created content such as maps and stuff. Overall though I enjoy it and will play it when I need a break off other games.

Yeah, game is gonna probably crater its player-base if it doesn't add new content in the next two weeks.

Estizzle

Jan 14, 2019
I love this game so much besides the team games. It's killing all enjoyment I get out of this game, especially when I get three in a row. There's just no way to communicate with your team, and losing because the other teams gang up on you is the worst feeling. It's like nothing I do matters in them.

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017
Was winning hard and doing well, then last 9 we got the rocket league game and my team was 4 v 5... why is that even allowed.

Zeshile

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 22, 2017
Kansas
Been playing this with my wife all week, we've been a lot of fun! Hope they add more game types/maps soon though.

Anyone else not recieve their rewards after winning? Had the server error after I won my first time and it still hasn't come through after almost 12 hours.

Nov 27, 2017
Been playing this with my wife all week, we've been a lot of fun! Hope they add more game types/maps soon though.

Anyone else not recieve their rewards after winning? Had the server error after I won my first time and it still hasn't come through after almost 12 hours.

Every time I've gotten a server error after a round (which is like 2 or 3 times), I've gotten the rewards right when I log in again.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
I don't mind team games at all, but I would love a separate mode where it's just team games with coordinated teams, until only 1 team is left and then it's just a FFA.