• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

xtib81

Mar 10, 2019
Game is fun, I played for an hour but I don't see myself investing too much time in it. There aren't a lot of mini games and it's therefore quickly repetitive.

Kilic95

Oct 25, 2017
Chireiden
"Win 5 episodes in a row" trophy tho...
d51.gifv

Yeah good luck with that LMAO

Oct 27, 2017
Alameda, CA
Is it just me or is the football/soccer mode filled with people throwing? Just lost a 9v10 game 2-8 because of idiots like that.

Yup. Either they're throwing or don't understand the difference between the soccer game and the egg game. So many matches where my team is own-goaling like a bitter Rocket League teammate.

The "tail tag" games are probably my least favorite. The team version or the big "have a tail when time runs out" modes are okay, but when it's the final I almost want to quit. Two minutes of keep away is WAY too long when there's only 3-4 players.

Otherwise having a blast playing this. Chill, low stakes, got quite a few wins last night and a ton of laughs playing with friends. We haven't had a good "fuck around with friends over party chat" game come along in hot minute.

Luminaire

Oct 25, 2017
I got my first win on that one. The other guy and I fell at almost the same time, he was just like half a second earlier. There was nowhere to go for either of us

Me, running around the perimeter and then seeing someone doing the exact same thing running towards me.

nspf59fr8l3y.jpg

My first win was on the crown one. I got lucky!
I don't know how I got a second crown, I don't remember winning a second time.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I've played like over a hundred games at least it feels that way, no wins. All the multi winners in this thread making me feel inept.

Just had an 18 man final with mountain fall. Positioned in the back row.. never stood a chance. If they gonna have such big finals that level needs more obstacles.

taco543

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Fresno CA
well shit. alright. i've played a shit ton and still havent seen it. i hope the fourth is a hockey puck.
Yeah Im interested in seeing if theres any other ball to use as well. But that egg threw me off so bad when it came in cos I ignored it and instead went for the soccer ball cos it was closer to the goal, and they scored the egg and skyrocketed past us. Needless to say I was sad.

I've played like over a hundred games at least it feels that way, no wins. All the multi winners in this thread making me feel inept.

Just had an 18 man final with mountain fall. Positioned in the back row.. never stood a chance. If they gonna have such big finals that level needs more obstacles.
Dude just stick with it, I think I have played 50? I got the trophy for qualifying 100 times a while ago now and all I have is 4 wins.

taco543

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Fresno CA
oh also, I HATED slime climb, then I started seeing people take the short cuts, now I'm almost always first to third on it

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I call foul on some of these trophies being unlocked now that I look at them. How did someone get the legendary piece of gear one? Did a region have a legendary item that others didnt? Is it just devs?

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
People really underestimate defense in some team modes, it makes a world of difference.

taco543

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Fresno CA
Okay, I call foul on some of these trophies being unlocked now that I look at them. How did someone get the legendary piece of gear one? Did a region have a legendary item that others didnt? Is it just devs?
I honestly dont know, I think the devs gave some out, I know Shu Yoshida posted a clip to twitter and he had a legendary.

The one thats more surprising to me someone has the 5 wins in a row one.

People really underestimate defense in some team modes, it makes a world of difference.

Yeah when playing with friends we have one strictly do defense, one run interference and one run offense

vix

Nov 18, 2017
The only team game I've liked so far is soccer. Eggs and three balls can bite it.

And good to know I'm not the only one having jump lag.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
Oct 30, 2017
With the Hexagon game, does anyone else fall all the way down to the last layer and run around ti make a large circle to watch people fall in? It's great fun and usually ends up with a win.

Luminaire

Oct 25, 2017
For the fake doors one, I've been letting others find out which are fake and try to jump over the pile of bodies. Usually works out ok.

taco543

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Fresno CA
You don't even need to rush in slime climb lol. Everyone tries to rush through every moving block no matter where it is lol.
The only reason I rush that one especially is because I always get screwed by the pack and get knocked back, down, to and fro

literally just did a slime climb and the pool dropped from 40 to 10 players

Blent

Oct 26, 2017
East Midlands, England, UK
I'm trying so hard but I just can't get this fucking third crown for the owl costume :(

I literally don't care about any outfit available except for the owl costume and I have only hours left to get it

I fucking hate limited availability

Ultron

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't really enjoy the Tail final game, but I did find it extremely amusing how long this tactic worked for me to get an easier win:
www.youtube.com

Tail Win

https://store.playstation.com/#!/tid=CUSA17711_00

Also see me almost totally blow it with 5 seconds left.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't really enjoy the Tail final game, but I did find it extremely amusing how long this tactic worked for me to get an easier win:
www.youtube.com

Tail Win

https://store.playstation.com/#!/tid=CUSA17711_00

Also see me almost totally blow it with 5 seconds left.
LOL that first min.

People really need to turn on tags.

Big fan of the just constant use of the middle on this one. Never stop changing directions

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying so hard but I just can't get this fucking third crown for the owl costume :(

I literally don't care about any outfit available except for the owl costume and I have only hours left to get it

I fucking hate limited availability

i know right? I feel dumb only having half a pineapple but i'll just have to hope im on when the bottom half is back. Ive given up any hope for that owl.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
It's rotating back in after a few days, calm down guys. :D

I highly doubt they have cosmetics ready for the next 3 months or so. Not with a daily and 3 day item rotation.

GeeTeeCee

Oct 27, 2017
Me: I'd really love to play the fruit chute one again. Or the slime run. Or the doors. Any obstacle course. Anything but the bloody team collectathon with all the-

Fall Guys: