• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Played a few matches. Overall it's fun and i can see the appeal.

However, you seem to fall over practically anytime you touch something besides the floor and the grab mechanics are beyond finicky at best.

I also find the final round of grabbing the tail to be anticlimactic. The game is best when you're doing obstacle course type stuff with ton of other people .

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
Nah, See saw is fun. Tip toe is fine.

Royal fumble as a final game is awful. And the team games.

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017
Had fun with the game in the beta, so looking forward to playing with some friends this weekend.
Only thing I don't like is that, as a Takeshi's Castle fan, I would have loved an option or game type that matched the kind of high speed slapstick stupidity you could see on that show with the more adventurous contestants in rounds such as Skipping Stones and Knock Knock.
I've no idea how that would work in a gameplay sense but it would be so good if they figured it out

Ultron

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I hope this gets big enough that they could maybe start doing stuff like themed playlists. Just all obstacle courses, or all elimination games or whatever.

An unlimited round elimination game mode could be fun, just time limits, increasing difficulty and see who can go the longest.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm very conflicted here part of me loves this while part of me hates this game.

Charsace

Chicken Chaser
Nov 22, 2017
Game is great but makes me mad like CS 1.6 and the original America's Army.

excowboy

Oct 29, 2017
There's a lot of potential for fun, but the controls are so horrible, and elimination can be so random - it's hard to enjoy playing it.

Brannon

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lots of people don't use the best button in the game until they have to grab a tail.

I am going to change that.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Tip for anyone struggling on the hexagon finale: you can jump and then do a belly flop to leap further. Saw the winner doing that, didn't realise you could.

janoGX

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Chile
Tip Toe tip: WATCH THE SHAKING PLATFORMS, those are fake. When you're in 2-3 square proximity they start to shake, you can use that as information to predict where the next good platform will be, also don't go up front, always 2-3 squares behind unless you figured out where to step next.

Oct 25, 2017
Nice. Got my first official win, while also coming in first in two of the rounds. I feel like there's a lot of levels in the selection pin wheel that I've still never seen.

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Tip Toe tip: WATCH THE SHAKING PLATFORMS, those are fake. When you're in 2-3 square proximity they start to shake, you can use that as information to predict where the next good platform will be, also don't go up front, always 2-3 squares behind unless you figured out where to step next.

not always the case...but uh...keep trying that strat. everyone try this strat....forget i said anything.

Pancho

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
I managed to get to the funal round the first match. Haven't been able to ever since xD
This is a blast

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Won a match playing with my friend on PS4.

Game only went to 3 rounds because See Saw's eliminated 20 people cause they couldn't reach the end in time lol.

It was that solo tail minigame at the end. The guy held on the tail for over a minute but in the last 15 seconds I grabbed it and ran for victory.

Son of Liberty

Production
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
California
I think Tip Toe is my favorite level mostly for the fact that it reveals how selfless or selfish some people are.
You see some people diving ahead to figure out what tiles are right or wrong while others just circle around the farthest tile and hope someone else sacrifices their guy instead.

Deleted member 29249

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Shit I did a 180 in this game, totally love it now. Maybe the server issue was what was causing my lag issue. Played a ton of games will little waiting and no noticeable lag

Pancho

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
Did they add new games? I got a game called Hoarders that I had never seen in the streams before

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
I win one and it gives me a connectivity error on the rewards screen.

This game badly needs fixing. Royal Fumble also sucks ass. And grabbing eggs is so damn hard when you can't tell if you're targeting an egg or another player. Half-baked mechanics generally suck.

Last edited:

Estizzle

Jan 14, 2019
Haven't gotten a win yet but having a blast. Placed first in Gate Crash and went into Hoarders which I hadn't seen before, but the game immediately crashed haha.

arimanius

Oct 27, 2017
The team games have to go.They suck and it's no fun to get eliminated just because you're on a bad team.

Brannon

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Did another Fall Ball game where I was the only one grabbing the opposing team's players, preventing them from touching the ball thereby achieving an overwhelming victory. Man, this must be what Germany felt against Brazil that one game.

Ultron

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
For Jinxed next time I think I'm gonna try getting tagged immediately on purpose. This is absolute hubris, but I feel like I'm a better tagger than my average teammate, so getting started on tagging immediately seems like the way to go?

Though obviously everyone can't do this...

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think the last round is as ever as far as I'm getting. People get the crown SO QUICKLY.