• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Sin_titulo-2.png

header.png

Features.png

about_the_game.png

game_modes.png

faq.png

screenshots_and_trailers.png

sc6s1e.png

50044510986_74c4a7b29a_k.jpg

FallGuys.jpg

fall-guys-ultimate-knockout-pc-cd-key-3.jpg

Last edited:

qatak

Oct 27, 2017
Haven't had PS Plus in years, got it today so I can play this. Can't wait!

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
This and MW2R are the only reason I've resubbed to ps+ for more than a month in almost 5 years

JazzmanZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I was wondering why this game wasn't on ps+ yet, strange of them to give out a new game free.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful OT, Lant.

Can't wait to play this, since I didn't participate in the betas.

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I. AM. SO. EXCITED.

Also, the soundtrack!

"Unofficially" the community manager mentioned today that the upgrade to the collectors edition on PS should be $10.

Last edited:

AngelOFDeath

Nov 13, 2017
Loved the beta (even my wife got involved!), It's so much fun. Got to win it all 3 times and can't wait to play more.

Hope cross play is soon, got my friend on PC that would love to play with.

Crono

Oct 25, 2017
Wondering if they will have it so stuff carries over from ps4 and steam when u play

VanDoughnut

Oct 30, 2017
My internet is so whack but I've been playing single player games mostly so it hasn't really bothered me. Until now!

Lame that my internet connection might be too slow for this.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Can't wait.

Hopefully the in game store/battle pass is only about cosmetics.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
Finally. A BR I can truly get behind. I'm ready to get my ass beat by a 7 year old in high octane platforming and mini game action.

Polioliolio

Nov 6, 2017
I was really interested in this until I saw it was a currencies game. That shit is so exhausting, I'm done with games that don't respect my time.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Let's go!!! Been playing the beta so much and can't wait for the game to be out so I can play with friends.

rWKpBkt.gif

KOfLegend

Jun 17, 2019
Cannot wait until this drops on PS4! Haven't played the beta, but I've seen bits and pieces of streams and it looks ridiculously fun!

GurrenSwagann

Sep 20, 2018
I tend to get a bit too competetive and tilted in online games, this looks fun and I hope I can just switch my brain into fun mode and just enjoy it regardless of whether I win or lose.

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I was really interested in this until I saw it was a currencies game. That shit is so exhausting, I'm done with games that don't respect my time.

I don't think you'll find it as exhausting as a lot of free to play games. Kudos are your basic currency. If you get knocked out in round 1 you'll still get 35. You'll get more each round based on your placement. If you win the whole shebang you get 1 crown and like 1000+ kudos. That's it. That's all the currencies. They're both only used in the store to buy outfits.

The battle pass (which is free) regularly gives kudos in amounts of hundreds and I think maybe 1000 here and there. Sometimes you get a crown.

There will be a very very small number of costumes only available with real money.

If that really is too much for you then thats a bummer but I hope its not and that you have fun with the game!

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
Loved what I played from the beta. There are some improvements to some of the games I would make (e.g. matching game needs to start harder, roll out needs to be faster, and the obstacle course should be a little randomized) but overall its fun.

What are you talking about?

Its free on Ps+ and honestly, I get the "don't respect your time" but you have access to the full game on launch,. Just not costumes or anything like that. Yes, not having access to it sucks but its 2020 and getting costumes/unlocks for free hasn't been a thing in like 14 years.

Nov 1, 2017
I just found out about this game today and thank god cuz I would have been dying with anticipation for months. Looks like a blast.

yogurt

Oct 25, 2017
I'm interested in this purely because I loved Takeshi's Castle when I was a teenager.

Oneself

#TeamThierry
Oct 26, 2017
Montréal, Québec, Canada
No local multiplayer is a missed opportunity. I don't care about online "single player" games but I sure would be playing this with or against my son and GF any day of the week.