• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NeoGold123

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Kindof a bummer they converted crowns to kudos instead of show bucks. And didn't get a lot of fame from a good performance. Not sure I'm a fan of this free to play transistion

klauskpm

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Brazil
Lol. So I need to log first on my PS4 before I log on my Switch if I don't want to lose my stuff? Well. That is impossible. I don't have a PS4 anymore. And I won't buy a PS4/PS5 just for that.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Finally had my very first game and I won it, I was surprised.
Switch version is weird with the half FPS other players (and sometime no animation) but I guess you get used to it.
I've watched at the daily missions and I don't feel like grinding, maybe if someday they put Nintendo themed cosmetic I'll grind like crazy.

dglavimans

Nov 13, 2019
Does this have cross platform voice chat? I played this so much on my own and actually wanted my sis and mom to download it too

ColR100

Jan 13, 2018
This is not a graphical showcase by any means, why does this run like such ass on Switch?

A weaker CPU would be contributing, especially when it's also downclocked in handheld mode. I played a few games in docked, and the responsiveness was better, and it appears to retain a resolution towards the higher end.

Seems like the Switch version was farmed out to one of Sumo Digital's for-hire porting studios.

KyngKee

Oct 25, 2017
Logged on the PS4 version after it updated and my account is linked with Epic. So I go login ontothe XSX version and it says my account is linked to my Epic games account. But, once I get to the main screen I don't have any of my progress from the PS4 version or outfits. Isn't it supposed to transfer progress and cosmetics as long as your account is linked to Epic regardless of the system you play on?

cbajd5

Oct 25, 2017
Logged on the PS4 version after it updated and my account is linked with Epic. So I go login ontothe XSX version and it says my account is linked to my Epic games account. But, once I get to the main screen I don't have any of my progress from the PS4 version or outfits. Isn't it supposed to transfer progress and cosmetics as long as your account is linked to Epic regardless of the system you play on?
It should be yeah, it's working for me at least. (Outside of old kudos on switch for whatever reason.) Are you sure your PS and Xbox accounts are linked to the same Epic account?

xGeneral Ice

Nov 1, 2017
I was surprised to see my PlayStation trophies help pop up my Xbox ones.

Still think winning 5 in a row is impossible

KyngKee

Oct 25, 2017
It should be yeah, it's working for me at least. (Outside of old kudos on switch for whatever reason.) Are you sure your PS and Xbox accounts are linked to the same Epic account?

Yep the first message I got before getting to the start screen told me my account was linked to epic on both systems…

Connope

Mar 6, 2022
I'm on three wins in a row. This is probably my last chance for infallible. Will update back when I go out in round 1 next game.

EDIT: And yeah I lost on the final next game lol.

Last edited:

Sangral

Feb 17, 2022
If you played originally on PS4 but login for the first time on the PS5 version that makes zero problems right?

Gassy_N0va

Oct 27, 2017
So since I have to pick one platform as the "original", can I log on now and check which rewards/cosmetics I have on each platform (PC and PS) BEFORE linking it? Its been awhile so cant remember what I have on each

cbajd5

Oct 25, 2017

Jazzem

Feb 2, 2018
At least from the season one levels I played, the Switch version ran surprisingly well! It seemed to stick to an evenly framed paced 30fps very reliably.

Though I don't know if later more complex events test it more, and the opponents noticeably run at a lower rate aye. Still, I was quite impressed between the fps stability and native res.

The input lag on the other hand is dire D: You have enough time to say a one syllable word between button press and jump!

AnimeJesus

Oct 27, 2017
Does the XSX version have incorrect button prompts for anyone else...every button icon just references the left stick.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Watching my friend gloat then fall in the space between the final tile and the finish line on the hidden path game could quite possibly be one of the funniest gaming moments in my last year.

This game has lots of potential. Just a shame that lobbies are taking a long time to populate and are never full in the games I've played.

KyngKee

Oct 25, 2017

We'll, I realized my PSN was linked to another Epic account that I never unlinked and my Xbox, steam, and Nintendo accounts were linked to another that my son uses for Fortnite and I use for other Epic games. Well I finally unlinked try PSN from the old Epic account and just lost all my Fall Guys progress. I read the message that said I'd lose purchased and unlocked progress in Epic games too and still clicked unlink. Guess I'll be starting fresh with everyone else today smh. Don't do what I did everyone…

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
I'm on three wins in a row. This is probably my last chance for infallible. Will update back when I go out in round 1 next game.

EDIT: And yeah I lost on the final next game lol.

There are shows that are way easier to get 5 wins in a row on. With squads, sweet thieves, fall ball cup, golden goal etc.

If you want it and are decent, it's totally doable.

CrewShadow

Feb 5, 2018
So let me make sure I got this right. I orginally played on PS4. Both my PSN and Xbox account are linked to the same Epic account. But since I started the game on Xbox nothing was transferred. So now if I have it right if I change my Primary Profile to playstation my stuff should transfer over. Correct?

Connope

Mar 6, 2022
There are shows that are way easier to get 5 wins in a row on. With squads, sweet thieves, fall ball cup, golden goal etc.

If you want it and are decent, it's totally doable.
Yeah I know, it's just I generally find the other modes less fun than the standard game, and my win rate is usually about the same in solo as in squads. Didn't have the patience to play Sweet Thieves long enough when that was what everyone was doing. I don't really care about the achievement, it was just while I was on an unexpected streak now.

shan780

The Fallen
Nov 2, 2017
UK
the new monetization is kind of a turn off. seeing my 100 crowns get converted into the crappy kudos while all the cool stuff is locked behind the new premium currency stings

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
squads is pretty crazy easy right now, its so funny watching newbies try to figure out some of these levels