• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dosh

Oct 25, 2017
So much griefing in slime climb. I get it's part of the game, but I've seen people struggling to get at the top in time and just getting thrown into the death pit by other player a few meters from the finish line. It's a bit sad.

Kirksplosion

Aug 21, 2018
I wouldn't worry about it too much. That is absolutely one of those trophies you don't need to try for. It'll just happen as you play.

Yeah, it's good advice, but every time I end up in second place I can't help but grumble wondering if it was going to be my final 1st place, lol. I've been playing this game since launch and still haven't gotten it. I'm sure my first place wins are in the teens...

Kirksplosion

Aug 21, 2018
Wait, since launch in 2020?

Okay, that seems strange. I feel like you should have it by now.

Yep. I mean, I haven't been playing a ton since launch, just off and on. I got my Trophy for my first 5 1st place racing round finishes in February 2021, but with the influx of F2P players I've probably landed in first place 10 more times or so. I knew the fresh meat would offer my best chance, and I was right, ha.

Edit: BUT I'm also betting that when I jumped to the new Fall Guys launcher that they released back in April that my 1st place tracking got reset. I don't know that for sure, though.

Last edited:

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Why in the world would they let guardians in Sweet Thieves jump on the button to unlock the jail?

That shouldn't even be possible. I've had two games today where my teammate decided to troll and kept letting the other team out.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
So much griefing in slime climb. I get it's part of the game, but I've seen people struggling to get at the top in time and just getting thrown into the death pit by other player a few meters from the finish line. It's a bit sad.

e58.jpg

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Why in the world would they let guardians in Sweet Thieves jump on the button to unlock the jail?

That shouldn't even be possible. I've had two games today where my teammate decided to troll and kept letting the other team out.

It'll be folks trying to get the 'catch 20 thief's challenge' rather than trolls.

You get Guardian so much less than you do Thief (especially if you're in a party), people tend to max it and just release the thiefs so they can catch more before the time runs out.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields

It's a good strategy for them to do it near the start so Theives can't immediately save the others. But yeah, there really should just be an invisible wall on the button for Guardians only.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
It'll be folks trying to get the 'catch 20 thief's challenge' rather than trolls.

You get Guardian so much less than you do Thief (especially if you're in a party), people tend to max it and just release the thiefs so they can catch more before the time runs out.

Ah, I didn't even think of that. It is frustrating that you get Thief so much more. I don't really understand why that's the case.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Ah, I didn't even think of that. It is frustrating that you get Thief so much more. I don't really understand why that's the case.

There are a lot more thieves than there are Guardians (I think there's only four guardians?) so less spaces to fill! If you're in a party, that chance goes down a lot!

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if a "only thieves shall pass" invisible wall is possible. You wouldn't want guardians to be able to stand on the button without pushing it as that would totally block thieves from attempting to push.

I wouldn't trust them to not fuck up an invisible wall for one team only anyway.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I just can't stand any game which involves grabbing, the desync is sooooo fucking bad and it just needs to be fixed already. Daily challenge of having to win 3 Sweet Thieves is such a pain in the ass because of it.
Edit: yeah I'm just gonna afk this, it's actually unplayable. Fix your fucking shit.

Capndrake

Oct 28, 2017
The new show is so good for farming. Three hard variants of survival rounds (including a completely new Snowball Survival with three snowballs) followed by a final for 2 crowns. If you can reliably win you can get 10 or 12 crowns an hour.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
What's sad is they suck 🤣

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Its so satisfying when someone tries to push you but you unexpectedly go the same direction wiping you both out as you fall into the slime in an embrace.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Solos I assume? The skill based matchmaking there is actually insane, if I fall after someone bumps into me I just leave because I know I'm gonna be eliminated anyway.

This ^ has unfortunately ruined my enjoyment of the game which is a shame cos a few weeks ago I loved playing it.

If you're unlucky enough to be starting the round standing at the very back, you may as well give up already.

BKsQuadcopter

Apr 1, 2021
If anyone was waiting for the Pusheen collab, it will be in the shop on the 14th. The bundle is 1600 Show Bucks for two costumes and an emote.

Last edited:

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Reinstalled the game on PC but also downloaded it on Switch, having so much fun again with this. Playing it more on the Switch, just to play in bed because it's so cold right now here lol

I'm enjoying a lot the changes the game had. Haven't played since early 2021 I think

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Each costume is 1500 showbucks discounted by 300. They're just recolors of each other. But hey, you can save a ton of showbucks by buying the 3 pack of 1600 showbucks for $20.
6162l4up15b91.png

krae_man

Oct 25, 2017
Played the hard mode list and died on snowball survival. What the hell hit me? Oh there are 3 snowballs. That's new.

Then the next one I had a stomping ground with 1 rhino. That's not harder guys. People still got eliminated somehow.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Played the hard mode list and died on snowball survival. What the hell hit me? Oh there are 3 snowballs. That's new.

Then the next one I had a stomping ground with 1 rhino. That's not harder guys. People still got eliminated somehow.
I also had the 3 snowballs one with tiles which are removed after someone walked on them spread across the entire field. No idea how I survived but I did.

Capndrake

Oct 28, 2017

Stompin' Ground can also be the final in this mode, and that final also has a chance of only having one rhino. Free win!

FinalRPG

Oct 27, 2017
I just can't stand any game which involves grabbing, the desync is sooooo fucking bad and it just needs to be fixed already. Daily challenge of having to win 3 Sweet Thieves is such a pain in the ass because of it.
Edit: yeah I'm just gonna afk this, it's actually unplayable. Fix your fucking shit.

It's really not broken. Works great for me the past 2 years. It could be an issue with your connection. (I play on ps4/ps5)

krae_man

Oct 25, 2017
It's really not broken. Works great for me the past 2 years. It could be an issue with your connection. (I play on ps4/ps5)
Grabbing is for sure broken. Desync is awful
I'm wired and I've seen other beams warp all over the place, just completely no sell my grab and walk away. It is a mess.

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I can't seem to download on Switch because it shows as "Purchased" I guess from buying it on Steam ages ago? I have it connected to Steam, Xbox and PS.

Any way else with this issue or know a way around it?

Shang

Oct 27, 2017
I can't seem to download on Switch because it shows as "Purchased" I guess from buying it on Steam ages ago? I have it connected to Steam, Xbox and PS.

Any way else with this issue or know a way around it?

This is the only solution I've seen: https://www.reddit.com/r/FallGuysGame/comments/vm8xu0/cant_download_on_switch/
I had a similar case a few days ago. I found out that I had not set my Switch console as "main console". After setting it to main console I could download Fall Guys again.

krae_man

Oct 25, 2017
The skifall show is a joke. 5 shards? Having to do 12 for a crown is dumb.

Even easier infallible then sweet thieves though.

It's tight though. I finished with 30 seconds left and got s ton of golds. Bodyblocking bs almost screwed me multiple times.

Edit: okay the body blocking bullshit makes this hard.

Edit2: and I figured out a strategy to win every time and the infallible trophy is broken on PS5 and did not pop.

Last edited:

Capndrake

Oct 28, 2017
The skifall show is a joke. 5 shards? Having to do 12 for a crown is dumb.

Even easier infallible then sweet thieves though.

It's tight though. I finished with 30 seconds left and got s ton of golds. Bodyblocking bs almost screwed me multiple times.

Edit: okay the body blocking bullshit makes this hard.

Edit2: and I figured out a strategy to win every time and the infallible trophy is broken on PS5 and did not pop.
I get the idea behind it (everybody can win, theoretically) but I have no clue why they would choose to run that show alongside Survival of the Fittest, I can't imagine anybody would try to get 5 shards when they could be shooting for 2 full crowns.

bobnowhere

Oct 26, 2017
Elsewhere for 8 minutes
New event tomorrow that will actually reward a proper outfit. A bit more demanding though, you have to win one solo, one duos, one squads and one what looks like a hex a ring playlist to get all the rewards.

Shang

Oct 27, 2017
New event tomorrow that will actually reward a proper outfit. A bit more demanding though, you have to win one solo, one duos, one squads and one what looks like a hex a ring playlist to get all the rewards.
Wow, guess I'm not getting the costume. It's sad that the game design has been regressing so much ever since the game went F2P. They used to give some leeway in the Golden Glizzy events so that you didn't have to win Solo. But forcing a Solo win now is especially egregious because of the poor SBMM implementation. Ironically, newer players have a better shot at getting the costume than most veterans.

Temperance

Oct 25, 2017
[NO 2FA]
Trying to get this Infallible in that ring game but even though the strat is good one damn bean in the spot can crumble it all

+ At long last! Glad it had no issues with the pop

RX2QG7d.jpg

Last edited:

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
Man I wish Survival of the Fittest was a permanent mode. A mode with all the survival style games would be a great mainstay.

krae_man

Oct 25, 2017
Hope it gets fixed. I don't how you can get legendary stuff for those trophies without paying money. All the legendary stuff I had got downgraded.

RockyBalboa_

Apr 28, 2018
How great is it when you have a run of bad games with cruddy eliminations. To then slowly putting the pieces together, strong finishes in races etc.... Then having a beast of a run complete with a final win at the end.

I won 2 race rounds, survived 2 survival rounds and managed to outlast 9 others in the final tound hex-a-gone. Which was funny as my starting strategy worked well, to the point where I was the last one standing on the top level. Which almost turned into disaster as a few seconds later I managed to fall through to the final platform before death awaited. Held on by jumping from tile to tile, while others also joined me and quickly fell to their doom. I officially ran out of tiles and accepted my fate... only to get the round over screen as the other 2 fell before I did. Victory was mine!!!!