• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017

The Fall Guys devs have just posted a super cute holiday video, and everyone who logs into the game by Xmas will receive a free Santa costume!

If you haven't tried Season 3 of Fall Guys yet, now is a great time to do so~ 🎅

Last edited:

Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a next-gen version of this game out or announced? Haven't kept up with it at all

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Feel bad as I haven't felt a pull to come back after Season 2 killed it for me, but will pop in for that super cute outfit. Hopefully find some of that magnetism again soon as it was a fun time while I was into it and sucked 100hrs out of me in what felt like half that.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Aww, that was adorable. Gotta redownload this, didn't do it when I got my PS5 and now I wanna play

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
This fact combined with how they actually look like under their costumes honestly makes them the most terrifying characters in games.
They related to Kirby?
fallguys1.jpg

h1ZwOuJ.jpg

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
I more or less stopped playing multiplayer games about a decade ago now, but I watched a couple of Alanah Pearce's Fall Guys charity streams recently and the game truly does exude charm and appear to be a ton of fun (if not potentially frustrating, haha). Maybe this little incentive will give me the kick up the bum I need to pick it up and give it a go.