• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
Good strategy for a game that needs a healthy userbase. Making it available on a service and selling it elsewhere.. with crossplay that's perfect.

RecLib

Oct 27, 2017
Got a full match in, made it to the second to last round, had a good time.

Afterwords the game said it had an error and granted me no fame/kudos/progression though, and said it should grant me those rewards on next log in. so I closed the game and booted it back up and still have nothing.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
Where is grounded right now. People were making threads about that too. Is it still ranking high?

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
With Fall Guys I feel like once you master the very basic mechanics and learn the levels there's not much more of a skill ceiling to climb and it mostly then comes down to luck.
Yeah, I think they will need to be iterating on the content quite quickly, adding new games and maybe making unexpected alterations to existing ones to keep players from just blasting through. The skill ceiling is almost as low as it gets so they'll have to try to build any continuing appeal around content rather than depth.

BeI

Dec 9, 2017
It will probably be more of a hit when server issues are sorted out. I didn't even know individual game servers could get overloaded anymore.

BeI

Dec 9, 2017
Idk about Twitch but its the global top no. 1 or no. 2 seller on steam.

Not necessarily indicative of sales, but Fall Guys is somehow already past the number of reviews Grounded has, after only 9 hours of being released. It's doing well, but it looks like server issues hit their review score.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
Not necessarily indicative of sales, but Fall Guys is somehow already past the number of reviews Grounded has, after only 9 hours of being released. It's doing well, but it looks like server issues hit their review score.
Yeah most likely the reviews are affected by the server outages....so not really indicative of the game early on imo...

RecLib

Oct 27, 2017
I strongly dislike slime climb. it is SUCH a narrow area with so many people bumping around that it crosses the line from "fun chaos with everyone crashing into eachother" into literally just a pachinko machine whether you can jump a gap or not.