• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Interesting that they didn't mention a separate new premium currency, as was rumored/leaked previously.

Maybe they've changed their minds on that and are just keeping it to kudos?

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
www.pcgamer.com

Epic Games buys Fall Guys studio Mediatonic

Epic says Fall Guys "isn't changing" as a result of the acquisition.

"The game will remain purchasable on Steam"

so-that-was-a-fucking-lie-lies.gif

Naner

Oct 27, 2017
I was expecting this for a long time, surprised it didn't happen earlier. I think it'll do the game good, I'll definitely hop back on a bit since my PS+ expired ages ago.

Will it have crossplay???

Spesi

Apr 26, 2022
Finland
Awesome news, this has definitely been my #1 party game since covid times. Can't wait to double-dip & play this with my SO.

Connope

Mar 6, 2022
That would be great!
Just a source for this so people don't have to dig:

EDIT:
It says it on the official announcement - https://www.fallguys.com/en-US/news...s-store#:~:text=There will be,for all players.

There will be 100 levels to unlock in the Season Pass at launch, alongside the ability to unlock the next Season Pass if you max out the current one! For anyone who doesn't pick up a Season Pass, there will continue to be a free progression path available to everyone, and Kudos will carry over from the previous version for all players.

Merton

Oct 25, 2017
So nothing like Rocket League did for people who paid money for it, a bunch of extra content as a loyalty, huh?

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
It used to be more complicated than this and I can't 100% vouch for this method, but do what this reddit comment says - https://www.reddit.com/r/SteamDeck/.../?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3.

If that doesn't work (I can vouch for this, this does work), do what this reddit comment says and use Proton Experimental Beta -https://www.reddit.com/r/linux_gami.../?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3.

At the moment it doesn't work officially.
Gave the first method a try over lunch, ProtonGE 7-17 worked! It really was that simple!

klauskpm

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 26, 2017
Brazil
Free to play on all platforms, cross play and cross progression, map builder incoming, new content (skins and maps). This truly is a hell of an announcement. I can't wait to play it again.

I hope they can later put it on xCloud. I would love to play that game with my wife (Switch + xCloud), or just be able to start it from anywhere.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Finally. I can try to actually win a game without having to spend any money!

Connope

Mar 6, 2022
Screenshot of one of the new rounds, looks like they're going be combining elements more than they have been before. And this looks great, should be a final I imagine?

Freedonia

Oct 27, 2017
Sweet, didn't really get to play much because I switched to PC right after this came out on PS+. I've been looking forward to this

Connope

Mar 6, 2022

Citizencope

Oct 28, 2017
Can't wait to get my XBox friends on this. Will be a blast.
Haven't played it in a year. Holy shit look at all those levels now!

Raysoul

Fat4All Ruined My Rug
Oct 26, 2017
I might need to download ang register my Steam copy now just to be sure I'll get the bonuses.