• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if it's Xbox Game Pass for PC or if they're talking about an Xbox One port.

Mar 23, 2018
What an odd way to announce this lol. In a reply to a comment on an Instagram post? Perhaps a new employee didn't know the boundaries of what is allowed to be shared? Or they just don't care about keeping it a secret perhaps.

joefro

â–² Legend â–²
Jun 5, 2018
Louisiana
This reminds me of when Phil Spencer said Control was coming to Game Pass and then it took like a year for it to actually happen.

SlipperyMoose

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
What an odd way to announce this lol. In a reply to a comment on an Instagram post? Perhaps a new employee didn't know the boundaries of what is allowed to be shared? Or they just don't care about keeping it a secret perhaps.

is it me or is your text really faded lol. Also, it looks like Devolver said this is incorrect. At least for now.

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
Pretty neat.

It's never been on PS+ right? Was it free for a while? I feel like going F2P or adding PS+ soon and enabling crossplay would inject a lot of life into this game. Not sure if it's possible to get it running on Switch but get all the gang together.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Bit weird they'd tease that from an official account if not true, Devolver shut it down quick at least. I'm sure Fall Guys will come soon to Xbox though.

ElNino

Nov 6, 2017
Pretty neat.

It's never been on PS+ right? Was it free for a while? I feel like going F2P or adding PS+ soon and enabling crossplay would inject a lot of life into this game. Not sure if it's possible to get it running on Switch but get all the gang together.
It launched on PS+ (similar to Rocket League). It's likely a big reason why it was so popular right out of the gate since there a lot of players who got it "free".

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
deja vu

didnt we had this a while before and it got debunked? how did it happen again

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
The publisher says it's not coming, so put this down to a mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.