• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Some stats via Devolver's Twitter:

• 2,000,000 copies sold on Steam
  • 1,500,000 crowns grabbed
  • 23,000,000 hours watched on Twitch
  • 60,000,000 fallen Fall Guys
Obviously great sales, especially considering this is in less than a week.

Antiax

Oct 27, 2017
This is more than great, absolutely incredible result. Game is awesome but I thought they would be able to sell million in a month. I hope it allows devs to grow and develop a lot of new content for this beautiful game.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
The beta and then putting the game for free on PS+ worked wonders for advertising the game. It didn't hurt that the game is fun too.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Happy with it's succes, lovely little title. Have they announced anything regarding new content?

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
i would love for them to add some couch co-op for this. it feels like a great party game

OP
OP
poklane

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
This is more than great, absolutely incredible result. Game is awesome but I thought they would be able to sell million in a month. I hope it allows devs to grow and develop a lot of new content for this beautiful game.
Yeah would be great if as a result of these sales they can grow the team and turn the post launch support up to 11.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
Now all the game needs is fanmade maps supported the community gets to vote on which come into the rotation and I think this will have a never dropping playerbase.

Of course it would probably either way, but I really wanna see what crazy shit people would design.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Pretty insane numbers.
They have lots of expectations on them now too due to that.

Deleted member 51789

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 9, 2019
Great sales, glad to see it doing so well on Steam alongside the PS+ launch (I wonder how many people have downloaded it through that). Really good word of mouth and marketing.

Also is this Devolver's best ever launch?

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That's an astounding amount of sales. People just love any sort of battle royale thing don't they?

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Wow that's really great. And we know they have at least 1.5 million players on PS4. Hopefully they got a good payout from Sony for putting it on PS+, although it sounds like they've made some good money already.

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
The game is a lot of fun, so I'm not surprised at the sales. Hopefully the game will see good post-launch support to keep the momentum going.

Classy Tomato

Jun 2, 2019
I know they're selling well, but didn't expect it to hit 2 millions in such short time. Congrats for the team!

Snowfruit

Teyvat Traveler
Jun 8, 2018
United States
Happy with it's succes, lovely little title. Have they announced anything regarding new content?
Nothing officially I don't think, they've hinted at stuff on reddit and on interviews like IGNs though.
For now they're focusing on ironing out server issues and adding variants to current maps soon (like differently placed obstacles) to increase the variety quickly. New maps and modes still incoming obviously but later on.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing officially I don't think, they've hinted at stuff on reddit on on interviews like IGNs though.
For now they're focusing on ironing out server issues and adding variants to current maps soon (like differently placed obstacles) to increase the variety quickly. New maps and modes still incoming obviously but later on.
Thanks for the info! Differently placed obstacles already would be a tremendous improvement, so excited for that.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
This game is just pure straight fun, and something needed in these times.

Hope the devs can support the game properly for a long time.

PillFencer

Banned
Nov 15, 2018
Kinda getting PUBG vibes from this game's commercial success. I mean, even PUBG didn't sell that fast.

Pryme

Aug 23, 2018
Can someone cross compare this with the Steam spy numbers? Good to use as a calibration.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
The success is reminiscent of Rocket League to me. It came almost out of nowhere to immediate success and hopefully will be sustained for the long run by the community and more content. The format is really flexible.

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
daym.. I thought I've seen similar types of games on apps store lol. Dunno what causes this one to be so much of a success, the multiplayer battle royale ness I suppose :P

Alexandros

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone cross compare this with the Steam spy numbers? Good to use as a calibration.

Steam Spy: 2,000,000 - 5,000,000

steamspy.com

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout -

Steam Spy automatically gathers data from Steam user profiles, analyzes it and presents in simple, yet beautiful, manner. Steam Spy is designed to be helpful for indie developers, journalists, students and all parties interested in PC gaming and its current state of affairs.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Great game, well deserved. I've finished second place like 10 times before finally grabbing a crown this morning. Now to get the chicken jacket...

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
daym.. I thought I've seen similar types of games on apps store lol. Dunno what causes this one to be so much of a success, the multiplayer battle royale ness I suppose :P

It's a very fun game to watch + devs gave beta codes to all stramers/youtubers etc before release = boom.