• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

VICTORsaurio

Mar 10, 2018
Happy for the team and excited about the future of the game (even if many have been disappointed with the new free to play model).

Stanicle

Oct 27, 2017
Lol im only playing it for the fortnite skin atm. Im sure most those new players are the same.

bushmonkey

Oct 29, 2017
I love the idea of the game but I hate the physics. Its like Humans Fall Flat and Gangbeasts. It's too frustrating to control.

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
It's great having lobbies fill up very easily, I've been playing a bit and doing the daily/weekly challenges and have been having fun, minus being forced into shitty quads.

klauskpm

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Brazil
Impressive. I'm quite happy for them. I was finally able to join again, and I'm having a blast.

YozoraXV

Oct 30, 2017
Thought this game was dead for good when it died down after the PS release, but FTP really brought it back.

I wonder if they are making much money from it because it seems like one of those games you play for an hour of fun every now and again, as opposed to playing it daily, like Fortnite/COD.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I'm just happy more people get to experience this.

e58.jpg

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
I would be shocked if most new players even knew you could get Fortnite skins from Fall Guys.
People playing Fortnite know, as the new skin came out, and it's even a special skin that changes over time. They then learn you can only get it playing Fall Guys.

I think the poster above is wrong to quantify "most" of the players as we can only guess, but that cross promotion was obviously done to get Fortnite players to try Fall Guys, and they have to actually play it quite a bit to get the skin.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
I'm just happy more people get to experience this.

e58.jpg

Holy fuck lmao, that's perfect.

Great game, definitely needs a little more work on the F2P spending options. Hope it keeps popular and they can roll out new maps super often.

Stanicle

Oct 27, 2017
I would be shocked if most new players even knew you could get Fortnite skins from Fall Guys.

Its advertised once you open up fortnite that you can play fall giys to unlock the mancake skin. Its dumb but im only playing for that skin as is all my friends then be done with the game.

Edit: i am sure not every player is playing for thise skins. Just having fun but no need for youvall to get defensivve and digging through my wording on a forum lol

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
It's so wild how this game kinda died off in the public consciousness when Among Us blew up. Like I'm sure there was a sizeable dedicated userbase, but you just didn't hear people talk about it

Hitting F2P absolutely reignited conversation around it.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's so wild how this game kinda died off in the public consciousness when Among Us blew up. Like I'm sure there was a sizeable dedicated userbase, but you just didn't hear people talk about it

Hitting F2P absolutely reignited conversation around it.
Is Among Us still a big thing? I never hear about it any more, but I was never into it in the first place.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Game should have been f2p from the beggining. Glad it's getting so big, it's a really good game

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Nah, the game is pretty popular because it's fun (hate the new F2P model tho)

Yeah, once I'm Level 100, I'm only coming back for events or when I want some fun.

I don't feel the need to continue daily challenges for Kudos or Crown Bits as nothing entices me.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Downloaded it over the weekend just for the heck of it, still as fun as the first time I played it.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That's a lot of time spent waiting on the pointless "next stage roulette" screen

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Totally deserved. Fall Guys is one of the most fun games of my life and the only game that I'm happy in it even after losing! lol

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I've been playing a couple matches before bed most nights since it came out. IDGAF about cosmetics so the changes to the game economy are completely irrelevant to me. It's just a really fun game. Got my first show win the other night!

BKsQuadcopter

Apr 1, 2021
Now make the monetization better, please. Coming from the old version to the free to play version is brutal.

badpoet2005

Sep 17, 2021
Started playing again because of Fortnite awards. I'll probably play enough to level up entire season pass to get enough show bucks for the next pass. Crown wins seem less meaningful now since you can't buy anything in shop with them. I'll never spend real money on this.

Kirksplosion

Aug 21, 2018
I haven't gotten the crossplay functionality to work yet. Friend was on PC, me PS5.

I've been playing with my kids in a squad crossplay between PS4, PS5, Switch, and PC at the same time, so you should be able to get it there. Does the other players name not show up when you search or what's the issue?

I will say this - we often have to close the game and boot it up again when we're initiating invites to get it to work, but that's always done the trick.