• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Is Fall Guys coming to Gamepass?

• Yeah.

Votes: 220 80.6%
  • Nah.

Votes: 24 8.8%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 29 10.6%

• Total voters

Kordelle

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
would be the best way to release it in gamepass.
the fact that they made Gears Pop! before Fall Guys still blows my mind.

Fiksi

Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if this is something at least. Their absence on Xbox is surely something MS has been trying to fix.

Dec 25, 2018
Nice, could launch with some XB themed skins like Rare, Ori or Halo characters.
latest

OP
OP
Marano

Marano

Mar 30, 2018
Rio de Janeiro
Yes, the hype died and majority of the playerbase has moved on, but it is still a new game with the medium-sized community for Xbox.
I wouldn't call Xbox "medium sized"
The initial few days hype will be there. I just don't see it dethroning roboblox for kids for longer than two weeks.
I dont know the current playerbase of xbox in total, but if it is above 50 million it is significant.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
The difference being there was no back log of new fall games when this released in the Sumer. It will be popular for a minute.
Same could be said for like any game. Fall Guys is still popular enough, it's nowhere near it's peak sure, but that's expected. It'll release on Xbox and Switch sooner or later, it being "ded" would make Game Pass more likely I'd imagine too, as it's easy marketing, they get paid for.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
It'll be 6 months since release next month. Wonder would that have been Sony's exclusivity period?

For comparison, Rocket League was six months. Well, just over. Six months exactly would've been January 2016 and it came out in February.

July release on PS+/PC. Came to Xbox One in February.

jobrro

The Fallen
Nov 19, 2017
Already have it from PS+ but would definitely download on Xbox if it has Series X support.

Deleted member 51789

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 9, 2019
More platforms the better, makes sense for it to be available with Gamepass if it is coming considering how it started on PS4 and that it's main revenue stream will be microstransactions.

Also while Fall Guys isn't a dead game by any means, it definitely wouldn't hurt for it to have another player boost.

A. D. Skinner

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
This is literally how things are announced these days, especially with Xbox/GP stuff

If it isn't coming, they should know that these tweets would imply so these days

I hope it's on the way!

Noog

â–˛ Legend â–˛
May 1, 2018
I think that would help revitalize it a lot. Giving it away free on PSN helped its launch, giving it free on game pass could be great too

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
The difference being there was no back log of new fall games when this released in the Sumer. It will be popular for a minute.

I mean, with this logic, there's no point in releasing it anywhere else lol, or ever having any kind of timed exclusive release on other platforms. It doesn't need to be some massive sensation or anything, just have a solid playerbase to buy some skins and stuff. What are you even talking about?

PinballRJ

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't played it yet since I don't have PS plus, I'll get that Godzilla skin first thing and use that the whole time

Harris Katz

Apr 9, 2018
I had forgotten that this game even cost money since I got it free on PS+. Being on GamePass is a great thing for the game and for XBox owners who have not played it. I think that the developer needs to do something because it seems like this game came out of the gate so strong and has fallen off of the map in terms of buzz. I know that I put a ton of hours into it and then just stopped playing. This should probably go free to play at some point.