• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Launchpad

Oct 26, 2017
I don't care what any spoil sport says I'm having a great time with the Fall Guys twitter.

Oct 29, 2017
UK
I would prefer a Geralt costume for my bean guy. But honestly this game has so much crossover potential I hope they get stuff.

My garbage mind really wants a Minions crossover so I can just have a Minions skin, for the memes.

Deleted member 51789

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 9, 2019
We're all thinking CD Projekt skins in Fall Guys...

I'd love to see a collaboration the other way round. I want Geralt to face off with a giant jelly bean.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
That Fall Guys twitter account is probably the best video game marketing campaign on any social media platform ever. It's so good!
They've done an insane job in setting up themselves on social media having trended 5 times this entire week which honestly surprised me.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
They've done an insane job in setting up themselves on social media having trended 5 times this entire week which honestly surprised me.

I think what gets me is that while it a obviously calculated to an extent, it also comes across as the Community Manager just having a ball. Probably spurred by the fact that the game is likely far more popular than they ever anticipated.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Baffling that they have a rainbow twitter avatar but are trying to curry favour with bigots. Gross

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
I think what gets me is that while it a obviously calculated to an extent, it also comes across as the Community Manager just having a ball. Probably spurred by the fact that the game is likely far more popular than they ever anticipated.

Honestly the second I saw it, and got a chance to play it in the the technical beta prior to the bigger beta. I knew this was going to be huge.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
How about no. Considering the look of the game and the twitter avatar no need to associate with that.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Between this and accusation of review bombing, the person running the Fall guys Twitter account seems kinda needy.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
giphy.gif

Still, suppose seeing some corporate cringe is preferable to outright bigotry and pandering to chuds.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
Man...the Fall Guys community manager needs to get PAID.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Both Cyberpunk and Witcher costumes would be great. Would also like to see Halo.

Doc Kelso

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
They're appealing to the Extremely Online™ crowd. Not my schtick but hey, if it works it works I guess.

Faith

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Don't know why they would even want to associate with bigots but hey, that's just me.

EloKa

GSP
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Their way of handling the (Twitter) Marketing is kinda the reason why I didn't buy the game yet.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
okay, I laughed at the conversation. Especially the back and forth between the cyberpunk and the witcher account. Wasn't expecting too.

Already got fall guys downloaded from plus, just need to install and try it.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
From what I can tell the CM is 24 based on a post, so there is a huge chance this is their first CM job or at the very least first major one (or as major as a CM can be for an indie studio)

Patsy

Jun 7, 2019
Germany
If you wanna collab with transphobes, please get rid of your hypocritical rainbow avatar first, thanks.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
Nothing came of that last twitter garbage from CDPR yeah?

Meanwhile, I still can't play because they didn't include inverted controls on PS4.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
That Fall Guys twitter account is probably the best video game marketing campaign on any social media platform ever. It's so good!
Yeah they are doing a good job because I hadn't heard of the game before now. It looks like a laugh to play though so I might need to take a peek. Especially if they start doing collaborations with other games that I follow or enjoy.

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
Mixed feelings at best, but business-to-business relationships were probably a fair chunk of what they were after when it came to the character design of Fall Guys, just like Rocket League has hats and antenna decorations that can work with almost anything. It can go years with additional content, which is great.

Where's that God of War skin tho?