• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
in the form of trading cards from Marvel Collect! by Topps.
Reveal spoilers to see them

baron_zemo_costume.jpg

Love it. They found a way to incorporate purple and fur into the costume and still make it look cool and natural.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
One thing about US Agent: That picture doesn't quite look like Wyatt Russell, but maybe it's just my eyes.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
Still Bruhl and they got the Mask in there properly. Zemo lookin the part and i'm excited to hear his calm ass methodical voice again.

I also can't wait to watch Bucky pile drive USAgent through concrete with vibrani-arm gusto. After Wandavision I'm willing to give whatever they throw at D+ a chance. Marvel/Feige have some serious long con game.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Was this design not known? Because I literally just saw there was a Zemo Funko Pop with this design today.

Pandaman

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's actually not that surprising that the American government would use Steve Roger's disappearance to effectively introduce their own Captain America. The world has lost its Avengers, but maybe General Ross has a plan to introduce a new superhero team to replace them and Zemo is wearing a mask so nobody knows he's on it? 🤔
It'd be nice if we get the Thunderbolts.

Scrooge McDuck

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
He's now an international fugitive, in the comics he wore the mask to hide his identity from his victims so he could live a normal life after the war, it then got glued on. 2 got hit with a nasty bio weapon that screwed him up. It's kind of a practical thing, covert ops wear masks
The stylized purple gloves thing looks kinda extra, though.