• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

toadsworth

Oct 25, 2017
Had a dream where I had the dragons from game of thrones and was riding them and fighting stuff it was cool. Even in a dream with dragons my love life is still a disaster smh

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
Guys I think I'm going to make a thread about the music of Bill Wurtz.

I can imagine people who've never heard of him coming into the thread and being so confused.

It will be lovely.

Me:

Everyone: visible confusion

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Guys I think I'm going to make a thread about the music of Bill Wurtz.

I can imagine people who've never heard of him coming into the thread and being so confused.

It will be lovely.

Me:

Everyone: visible confusion

So he made this into a song
hqdefault.jpg

astro

Oct 25, 2017
My friend drew my face a while ago. I'll sub this for now and mspaint my jan pic later.

toadsworth

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty overwhelmed at work but feeling much better today. Gonna try that Apex BattleBoy game tonight or whatever

LookAtMeGo

Oct 25, 2017
a parallel universe
Good luck friend! I love a relaxing single beer too much to go all the way sober.
Hell yeah it is! Man it's so refreshing I love it.
Ye man, I love my beer but its fun to challenge myself sometimes. I'll be back in time for patio/beach season.

And yeah, totally surprised by Apex. I haven't been able to get into any BR games but this one clicked and I've been having a blast.

Oct 27, 2017
I-i don't think Rugby is as violent as I expected it to be?

I watched a superleague match and that's normal, i guess. But damn I've seen some rugby hits and man some of that shit is brutal af