• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
fX0pi
fX0pi.gif

btags

Oct 26, 2017
Gaithersburg MD
I hope this thread ignites a fire over at the portrait request thread. I drew a few portraits in a similar thread at neogaf back in the day, but only catched up with the one here after it had gone cold. I have serious trouble with drawing motivation and it worked as the best motivator because the pictures had a "purpose" i guess (just learning to draw isn't enough motivation?), apparently i can't get off my ass to draw without it, at least not more than once every 6-12 months or something.

the OP in the portrait thread has a couple of my pictures from the previous thread, so if you want something ghostly and hopefully less smudgy this time around, let me know.
I'd be interested in a portrait for kicks if I am reading this correctly and you are offering to do them.

OP
OP
Midramble

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
I went biking by myself, just listening to music real loud. It felt great.
Wanna do that tomorrow again.
Which music?
Gracias! Long time no see! When are you coming back to NYC? :(
Ooo that's a good question. I'll be in DC around late Spring, but I don't know if I'll be making a trip out there after. Busy time at work :S
Awyiss
Oh yeah, I went fake biking and listened to music fake loud. It felt fake. Probably wont do it again.
Staying on brand like an OP champ.

y2dvd

Nov 14, 2017
Does this count? It was part of my Halloween costume but that's basically my face every day.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
I'd be in, but I don't look like any of my portraits anymore and I already asked way too many times. Definitely too lazy to do it myself. Have fun fakers.

Or should I say

KEdh5NB.jpg

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
Yesterday I was in a ANAVITÓRIA kinda mood. It's brazilian pop music, but it has a really chill vibe.
Ah yeah I can see this would be really nice riding around.
Will send something over when I get a chance.
Thank you Tence !!
Here's my current jam
YooOo the guitar ~1:30 on, that was fun. Did you ever listen to Thee Oh Sees/Oh Sees/John Dwyer stuff in general? Some of the most genuine fun I've had at concerts are Oh Sees shows.

Edit: Gonna post the second track on that album as well because it's balls out and I love it.

toadsworth

Oct 25, 2017
YooOo the guitar ~1:30 on, that was fun. Did you ever listen to Thee Oh Sees/Oh Sees/John Dwyer stuff in general? Some of the most genuine fun I've had at concerts are Oh Sees shows.

Edit: Gonna post the second track on that album as well because it's balls out and I love it.

Nope, this is p funky though I can see it being a lot of fun live. I'm just waiting for King Gizzard to go on tour again 😎

ugh this week is already dragging help

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
Don't know if I could ever do CS. The CS side of IT I can handle because it's on me if the service doesn't work, but having the be the middle man for people complaining about someone else's shoddy work.... Might drive me mad.

It's interesting, especially with gamers :p

Didn't take you too long to land a new job at least?

Yeah, I'm damn good at it at least. Way less swanky, but still good :)

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like not many people joined this year. Fake is fading

toadsworth

Oct 25, 2017
I worked the night shift for a summer in college, it totally wrecked my sleep schedule. And I couldn't drink with my friends cause by the time I got home there were all too far gone to catch up. And that job was shit. What I'm saying is it was a bad summer.

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
Happy national lame duck day / girls and women in sports day / national frozen yogurt day / international day of zero tolerance to female genital mutilation / pay-a-compliment day!

I'm going to São Paulo this next weekend. Gonna hang out with people I haven't seen in a long time.

2019 starting strong for me too, things ended with girl I was seeing, ah well.
Damn, i'm sorry.