• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Big Boy

Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

CielTynave

Oct 25, 2017
Aww shit, so 2 out of 3 games I was getting March have been delayed. Well, I guess at least that means I'll have more time to get through the Yakuza collection when that arrives.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Good - who knows when they will have a chance to deliver a FT JRPG on consoles again. They should make sure it delivers and take their time with it.

Cirrus

Oct 25, 2017
Tom Nook sends his regards.

June is a better time to release, I don't think there are many big names coming out at that time.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
I think that's actually way better for them now tbh.
Better schedule, no more two KT games in the same month, etc.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Another victim from Animal Crossing's overreaching paws. Will its bloodlust ever be satiated?

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
That is good for me, also I half expected it.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Fairy Tail was the only other game I wanted this quarter.

....welp. Guess I'll be waiting until FF7: Remake.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
It's just My Hero's Justice 2 and Persona for me then

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Damn.

I thought it was weird how the last trailer on PlayStation channel didn't have the date at the end. I guess this means I can focus on PW4 more.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Now you all can have time for Pirate Warriors 4

Assuming it won't be delayed...

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I was bummed about this, because FT was one of the last games that I was excited about for March. (It's pretty much just Animal Crossing and Persona 5 Royal now, and P5 is at the very end of the month.) But I did just check and I happen to have a weird schedule at work that week which means I'm going to have a lot of free time for video games, so a new release that Friday might be just the ticket.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Disappointed to hear, since I was hoping this would tide me over until Mana and FF7R releases. Won't knock more polish though. I want it to be great.

I guess I'll just continue working through my backlog!

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Good - who knows when they will have a chance to deliver a FT JRPG on consoles again. They should make sure it delivers and take their time with it.

Honestly I'd be surprised if it delivered even with the delay, doesn't look all that hot to me

Completely forgot about PW 4

Anime fans eating in March right SageShinigami and Lotus

1 game ain't eating, unless there's another anime game I've forgotten about D:

lightning16

May 17, 2019
A bit sad to hear. I'm looking forward to this game more than I feel like I should be. Gives me something to look forward to later in the year, at least, and gives me more breathing room to play Ori and Langrisser in March.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Ah man... I am still looking forward to this though. But there's some spots that definitely needed improvement. Good chance this let's them cram some more playable party members into base too.

hmm Pirate Warriors 4, you may be the target of myGameStop credit now unless Nintendo announces something major for April/may

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Haven't watched the anime or read the manga, but I'm hoping this is a good game since mid-budget turn-based JRPGs are hard to find.

Bulbul

Nov 20, 2017
I am actually excited for this game and happy that they are taking its quality seriously.
Looking forward to it.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Not sure if this deserved its own thread, so added it to this one, since it seemed relevant. Gust has come out with some news about the additions that deemed the 3 month delay necessary.

I'm surprised they're adding the Eclipse Celestial Spirits arc. To me, of the two major filler arcs, it was the weaker. I'm also surprised they're adding anime filler to begin with.

Not sure if this is the case with all anime games, but when I played DBZ games, I was always surprised about the lack of Garlic Jr's arc. This was long before I knew it was a filler though. So yeah, not sure which one is the standard.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Not sure if this deserved its own thread, so added it to this one, since it seemed relevant. Gust has come out with some news about the additions that deemed the 3 month delay necessary.

I'm surprised they're adding the Eclipse Celestial Spirits arc. To me, of the two major filler arcs, it was the weaker. I'm also surprised they're adding anime filler to begin with.

Not sure if this is the case with all anime games, but when I played DBZ games, I was always surprised about the lack of Garlic Jr's arc. This was long before I knew it was a filler though. So yeah, not sure which one is the standard.
To be fair, Key of the starry Skies is a Canon event. Personally I loved the Dark Zodiac arc as it gave focus to the zodiac spirits and was a pretty fun arc overall, also they'll be awesome bosses

Edit: also fine call, I'd wait to make a thread till the actual PR media release with Pics that'll come in a few days. But where's my Elfman gust!

Last edited: