• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

banshee150

Banned
Apr 3, 2019
https://www./news/article-7538095/Mark-Zuckerberg-says-billionaires-dont-deserve-money.html

'I understand where he's coming from,' he said.
'I don't know that I have an exact threshold on what amount of money someone should have but on some level no one deserves to have that much money.'

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"We are how many, 8 billion people on this world? You know what, I will donate all of my money, so everyone can be a billionaire!"

Edit: Holy fucking shit what a brain fart that was.

jml

Mar 9, 2018
This sounds like BS to me and it's PR because he senses the way the wind is blowing. "I'm one of the good ones guys, honest!!"

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, then give the Hawaiian familys' their land back

Oct 27, 2017
When you can see the guillotines coming because you're harvesting everyone's data but you're worried the drone army won't be operational soon enough.

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
I'm fine with him saying this, even if he doesn't mean it fully. Change takes time, and if more billionaires start saying it, maybe one day we can make it happen.

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
What's the point in him saying it if he ain't gonna do anything about it?
Makes headlines, and what these people say carry weight, convincing people that it can be possible and ultimately it becomes real because the people will expect it. What people say publicly matters a lot, in a world where world politicians are not even caring about what their messaging does in public perception.

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Could this be the moment we have all been waiting for? Will it finally start to trickle? Can you guys feel the trickle yet?

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Then fucking do something about it Mark goddamn.
source.gif

OP
OP
banshee150

banshee150

Banned
Apr 3, 2019
Watch the video guys. He really had to steer the conversation away from the topic there :)

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
Hi Mark, can I have 100k? I'd use it as a house downpayment. Thanks.

Deleted member 4372

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If i was a billionsaire i would give it all away. Cept for enough to live comfy. And a few hundred mill in a savings and investments.

And the rest offshore.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
There was a meme making its rounds on Facebook yesterday, saying that no one deserves a billion dollars because you can't "work" and "earn" a billion dollars through any commonly accepted meanings of those words. It pointed out that if you earned $5000 a day including weekends (almost a two million dollar a year compensation, itself a questionably high compensation) and did that for every year since Columbus set sail and also never spent a penny of it, you still wouldn't be a billionaire to this day. There's no amount of bootstraps that could ever make anyone a billionnaire.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Official Staff Communication
The daily mail is a banned source, please do not use it to make threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.