• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
Surely there's a handicap, I have 1000g on like 1 game. FIFA road to world cup.

I think if I get 500 on each that would be fairer

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
9.2 TeraFlops

I have all the achievements on Fable Anniversary, Fable II, Fable II Pub games, Fable III (Xbox and PC), Fable Heroes and Fable Anniversary Steam.

Really I should get the King of Bowerstone title.

Last edited:

FunkyFreshB

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
9.2 TeraFlops

I'm interested in the Hero of Bowerstone title, but before I go all in I wanna know if it's possible to get it changed/removed in the future, just in case I change my mind or something

Edit: Just in case anyone's curious, the answer to my question was yes

Last edited:

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I've realised in terms of achievements, I'm quite the way there in 2 and 3...but don't have my save no more, which is a big issue...

...hmm...

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
9.2 TeraFlops

I have all the achievements on Fable Anniversary, Fable II, Fable II Pub games, Fable III (Xbox and PC), Fable Heroes and Fable Anniversary Steam.

Really I should get the King of Bowerstone title.
Moose, my man, we may need to fit you with an Inmate of Bowerstone Asylum title.

Johnohno

Hero of Bowerstone
Nov 6, 2017
Can you confirm that was indeed not on rails?

It was most definitely on rails. Sorry Peter.

I was trying to recall any story beats or what you actually do in the game outside of ride the horse but it's been completely wiped from my memory. For the best I imagine.

01DragonFly

Chicken Chaser
Nov 9, 2017
I wanna take part in the Challenge . I already have 1000 GS on Fable 2 and 750 on 3. I played the first one on PC so I don't have any achievements .
I hope I can finish by November

Dogo Mojo

Oct 27, 2017
I'm both very excited and somewhat nervous about this announcement. Say what you want about old crazy Pete and the team at Lionhead but the Fable games always had a specific charm to them. I'd like to see that come forward with the new game but we will have to wait and see especially with the rumors of it potentially being a service game.