• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

giapel

Oct 28, 2017
No gameplay = 2022 or beyond. Might as well drop a title and not bother with a trailer at all.

FoneBone

Oct 27, 2017
given how long this has been rumored for, having only a 30-second CG teaser to show is... not great

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I cannot believe that's all they showed. Wow

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
dead-inside2.jpg

was expecting more than this

MnM

Alt-Account
Banned
Mar 9, 2020
You had the opportunity to close with a big bang but you chose to miss fire...

e3-fistbump-fail

SpeedyBlueDude

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
Provo, Utah
Ugh... how big is Playground Games? Do they have the entire studio working on this project or do they still have a notable team working on the next Forza Horizon?

Xadra

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2018
Awesome!

Can't wait to see more about the game!

Jun 5, 2018
The rumours where true and finding out it exists is nothing but a win, looks like a hard reboot so I'm curious how that turns out overall though this brings back memories of when they showed elder scrolls 6 it exists but there's not much information beyond that shown.

Revali

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Rito Village
I think I may have been more excited for this game before that generic trailer. That's all they show? Really? Nothing about the plot or the characters or the world? Really questionable decision there.

WhovianGamer

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
No point announcing that without gameplay for me. Horizon zero dawn/GOW are the best ways to announce games. Glad it's coming, disappointed they didn't wait.

calibos

Dec 13, 2017
Fuck yes!

Great style and Fable humor. Haters gonna hate, but this game is going to be hot.

Sunfyre

Jan 15, 2020
i got a good chuckle out of the trailer, but a 30 second CGI trailer really does nothing for me. I'd rather listen to some developers talking over concept-art and Alpha footage about their vision for the game than this.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I loved that shit at the end. Keeping Fable funny!

PG has my faith at this point.

RdN

Oct 31, 2017
Playground Games are masters at world building. I have no doubt this will be fantastic.

coma

Oct 28, 2017
I don't really care about Fable at all, but I'm in for anything Playground does.

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Wtf even is a FABLE? I haven't touched the series since the first game promised a gorgeous Morrowind-like and was a linear jokey adventure game more than an actual rpg.

armadillopoke

Banned
May 14, 2020
If you can't show gameplay, don't show anything at all. That's my new stance on this. Don't insult me with this shit any more, publishers.