• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So is Shaw redeemed? I always found it hard to believe they wanted us to accept Shaw as a good guy after killing Han, but now that Han's alive...🤷‍♂️

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Moral of the Fast movies : Familia first.

*20 years later*

"Did I ever tell you guys that I had a brother?"

less

Oct 25, 2017
I've watched pretty much every F&F movie but I think I'll sit this one out. The series has lost whatever charm it once held for me with these past few movies and this trailer didn't do much to change that impression.

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Catching cars with your bare hands.

Swinging your vehicle around a mountain Uncharted style.

Han is still alive.

John Cena the long lost Dominican brother.

What a franchise.
Fast Five no joke is an all time media achievement for what it did to this franchise. The turn around is incredible lmao

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
So is Shaw redeemed? I always found it hard to believe they wanted us to accept Shaw as a good guy after killing Han, but now that Han's alive...🤷‍♂️
Cue 5 minute flashback to how Shaw faked Han's death like how Dom did Shaw in F8.

Or they make this canon... xD

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
From robbing DVD players from the back of lorries to mission impossible level nonsense going on lol. The sad thing is there'll probably be one more after this.

Relic

Oct 28, 2017
The steady decline from F6-F7-F8 plus #JusticeForHan made me skip Hobbs & Shaw, but I'll at least check out reviews for this one and maybe watch it on Blu-Ray. The excitement of seeing my "first" Fast movie in theaters (finally caught up with 8) is long gone.

Reminder that xXx 3 is better than Furious 7 and way better than F8. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1293847/

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
too bad FF isnt part of WB, they could bring back giselle and retcon it so she was WW the whole time, then Batman and Supes join Justica La Familia and the movie ends with Dom fist fighting Darkseid on the surface of the sun

softtack

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They fucked up if Mia is not driving the new NSX.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
Prediction: Han dies again in this movie, but his spirit possess a car who saves them in the end.

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
At this point many thought going into space was the only thing left to do with the franchise but we never thought about bringing the dead back to life lol

At least now Fast 10 has some awesome potential character moments. Hobbs vs Jakob (for a Rock vs Cena smackdown) and also Han vs Shaw.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Me at the end of the film when they haven't brought back Gisele as well:

tenor.gif

Han+Gisele. It's a package deal.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
They did that in Fast Five.

I'm sorry what is this?! Eva Mendes returned to the Fast franchise?! I've watched every single one of these films, and today is the first I'm seeing of this scene.

Gotta leave something on the table for F10

Yeah they didn't even do a funeral for her. Like sure that run way was long as hell, but someone could have easily double backed after Dom crashed out of the airplane's nose, to grab her body. That's why I'm 100% confident she's not dead.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
I'm sorry what is this?! Eva Mendes returned to the Fast franchise?! I've watched every single one of these films, and today is the first I'm seeing of this scene.

It's an after credits scene in Fast Five which reveals Letty is alive (remember, she "died" in Fast and Furious 4). In Fast 6 she's working with Owen Shaw and has amnesia. If I remember correctly, she's only in this after credits scene, not the movie itself.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
It's an after credits scene in Fast Five which reveals Letty is alive (remember, she "died" in Fast and Furious 4). In Fast 6 she's working with Owen Shaw and has amnesia. If I remember correctly, she's only in this after credits scene, not the movie itself.

Eva Mendes needs to come back. Fast 10 better have everyone back because the team now have to save the planet from alien invasion or something.

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
Just when they already had me in the 1st, they done had me again when Han showed up.

Fast and Fur10us better be the familia in space, and every FF character shows up in their cars, exactly like the portals scene in Endgame.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
For Fast & Furious Endgame they need to start branching out into other action franchises to add to La Familia. Not the actors, I'm talking the actual characters themselves. John Wick, Ethan Hunt, Yuri Boyka; anything that could conceivably take place in the same world as F&F. Get Vin Diesel to play Dom, XXX and Riddick in the same movie. Have it take place during The Purge. Mad Max just drives up during one of the car chases. Bring in Chappie from the movie Chappie, and have the characters turn to eachother and say "That's Chappie".

Oct 25, 2017
In F10 they are going to reveal Johnny Tran is still alive and is behind everything that has happened since the first movie, all because the police came into his home and busted his face

Jason Frost

Oct 27, 2017
In F10 they are going to reveal Johnny Tran is still alive and is behind everything that has happened since the first movie, all because the police came into his home and busted his face
The original ending of Furious 7 before it was re-written due to Paul Walker's death featured a post credits scene where a team consisting of Johnny Tran, Carter Verone, Arturo Braga, Zizi and Deckard Shaw are brought together to go after Dom and Brian.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly if by the end of FF10 Han and Gisele aren't chillin' in Tokyo like they originally planned, I'm gonna be PISSED.

Arthands

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Han dies during a street race in Tokyo Drift. In bringing him back for 4, 5 and 6 they were retroactively moving Tokyo Drift FORWARD in the timeline. So Fast 4, 5 and 6 happen before Tokyo Drift, but then the epilogue of 6 flashes forward to Han's death scene from Tokyo Drift and retcons it so Jason Statham's character was the one who killed him.

not a street race. Its during a car chase from Takashi's gang