• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
So is the only reason they're not banned because no one is reporting it or
I did about half-an-hour ago. I'm sorry, should I have instead sat the guy down and listen to them blather about how not only all Asians are alike, but apparently also all coronavirus carriers, y'know, give them a chance to learn the error of their ways?

Last edited:

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry, should I have instead sat the guy down and listen to them blather about how not only all Asians are alike, but apparently also all coronovirus carriers, y'know, give them a chance to learn the error of their ways?

uhhhhh no? I don't know if you're misunderstanding what I'm saying or what but OP is pretty garbage and should be moderated

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
Last edited:

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
they went OUT of their Way to double-reassure the audience he died at the end of FF6, but they know they fucked up
Then why did we never see a body? They went out of their way to make it so the characters thought he was dead, but would have been real easy to show a body if he was actually dead.

But yeah I mostly just mean they have wiggle room for this to be actual Han, not a clone or a twin or something.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Then why did we never see a body? They went out of their way to make it so the characters thought he was dead, but would have been real easy to show a body if he was actually dead.

But yeah I mostly just mean they have wiggle room for this to be actual Han, not a clone or a twin or something.

post Hobbs & Shaw I don't see why it couldn't be Han either way. I wonder if they'll show his original death scene again with even more footage this time

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So does Gadot come back or is she too $$$ now for fast. I'm just trying to think of every dead character that could come back for infinity car

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
So does Gadot come back or is she too $$$ now for fast. I'm just trying to think of every dead character that could come back for infinity car
I don't think she would be too expensive at all, outside of these films she's only really had one hit role.

The Rock is the bigger question mark. I think he's maybe too big to do any film that he's not the lead in these days. Dunno if Vin will want to share the limelight.

They could bring back Vince or Reyes.

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
These are dumb movies. Lots of fun and dumb. But the passion some of you for the continuity for these dumb movies is certainly infectious. I am in you fucks...

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope in Fast 10 Han wants his revenge and the family backs him up to go up against Hobbs & Shaw. So like Han is a good guy cause we love him but he's pissed so has a slight heel turn, and we get the dynamic of The Rock vs The World again, this time ft Statham

These are dumb movies. Lots of fun and dumb. But the passion some of you for the continuity for these dumb movies is certainly infectious. I am in you fucks...

welcome to la familia

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is Virgil Hu from Better Luck Tomorrow basically the same character as Earl Hu from Tokyo Drift?

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
There is a 90% chance this movie makes no reference to anything from Hobbs & Shaw because Vin Diesel despises the existence of that film and likely considers it non-canon
The fact that Shaw's mom is out of jail already in F9 canonizes H&S in the Fast continuity.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Haven't seen either Better Luck Tomorrow in a long time and never seen Tokyo Drift. Why did they change his first name and keep Han the same lol
Han actually goes by "Han Seoul-Oh" (a Star Wars joke) in the Fast and the furious films, but I think it's implied that's a fake name (we do see his driver's license showing it though). Maybe it's similar for Virgil/Earl.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Serious proposal: they should bring back Giselle as a brainwashed supersoldier who gets her power from Brixton's serum. They can tease her in the mid-credits scene, with the last movie having the plot partly be about undoing her brainwashing to bring her back to the familia.

Also, Keanu Reeves is the true big bad who is behind Brixton and Cypher.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
I hope Han's death scene in Tokyo Drift is like 10 minutes long when it's all said and done. What with all the retcons.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This fucking franchise lol. Nobody really dies. Expecting Gal Gadot to be a stinger at the end when it's revealed she had on a high tech jacket that cushioned her fall.

Bunzy

Banned
Nov 1, 2018
Honest to God, if Superman would show up at some point in this trailer he would automatically become the most realistic character in it.

so is the movie in on the fact that this shit is over the top stupid?

Nif

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Now my next question is this:

Gisele returns when?!??!

I was honestly expecting Gisele before Han. We saw Han bloody and upside down in his car sometime before it exploded, but we never saw Gisele's body after she fell off of the cars on the runway. It's always bugged me about F&F6 that they didn't immediately turn back and try to check on her after the plane explodes.

That, plus Gal Gadot is a bigger star now than she was then, so from a production standpoint, it'd be a good audience draw.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Catching cars with your bare hands.

Swinging your vehicle around a mountain Uncharted style.

Han is still alive.

John Cena the long lost Dominican brother.

What a franchise.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
Going to laugh myself to death if it's not actually Han, but his brother no one knew about and by the end of the movie he turns on "the family" and has secretly been the one behind all of the bad guys this entire time.

Please let this happen.