• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
But what is the Japanese title!?

(For those not in the know, Fast and Furious is known as WILD SPEED in Japan.)

• Wild Speed (The Fast and The Furious)
  • Wild Speed X2 (2 Fast 2 Furious)
  • Wild Speed X3 TOKYO DRIFT (The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift)
  • Wild Speed MAX (Fast & Furious)
  • Wild Speed MEGA MAX (Fast Five)
  • Wild Speed EURO MISSION (Fast & Furious 6)
  • Wild Speed SKY MISSION (Furious 7)
  • Wild Speed ICE BREAK (Fate of The Furious)
  • Wild Speed: Super Combo (Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw)
  • Wild Speed ???? (F9: The Fast Saga)

Alright I'm betting on "Wild Speed: Bad Blood" as the Japanese title

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, are we sure that's even Han? And not a twin brother or some bullshit?

If we have a Bigger Luke I don't see why we can't have a Bigger Han

EPqNR_8UwAEp8Tx

OP
OP
Cpt-GargameL

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anime as f**k! Just like the Sasuke Retrieval Arc of the last movie.

Han is alive again! They wished him back with the Eternal Hubcaps, you see when you gather all 7 of them together while in possession of the Infinity Sparkplugs you can make a wish. So Wonder Woman (who isn't dead lolz) gathered them all and made that wish.

Little did she know, someone else has been searching for the Infinity Sparkplugs... oh mah gawd it's Car Thanos!
💀

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
I laughed way to hard at this haha!

Anyway, even though I really like the Han character, bringing him back kind of feel ridiculous. I am curious what the explanation will be.
This is now a franchise with superhuman tech implants that can bring people back from being shot in the face. Personally I wouldn't be surprised if Han is an ETEON-controlled mole

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
F10 - Civil War

can't wait, this shit is so Fucking dumb but it doesn't even matter, truly a feat

That is a brilliant idea btw, having the team split because of an ideological debate could be compelling. If they could emulate the MCU's Civil War we could get a few more movies out of this saga.

They should also have a Thanos type villain across multiple movies.

"I used the cars to destroy the cars"

R2RD

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 6, 2018
My brother asked me when they are gonna show the dragon balls cause they keep bringing people back to life. lol

sirap

Oct 25, 2017
South East Asia
I wonder if Cena kills Brian and that's what sets off the movie.

Han will probably start as a brainwashed Eteon agent and end up reformed like Bucky.

Zache

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They aren't afraid to show Han because the real reveal in the film will be Brian rejoining the crew

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This shit is so fucking dumb I can't wait.

Wish they hadn't shown Han tho, would've been so trippy to have that reveal in the money, that and like pretty much ever set piece in the trailer.

OP
OP
Cpt-GargameL

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Racist Joke, Multiple Severe Priors
Mod Edit: Removed Racist Joke

Last edited by a moderator:

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Cena kills Brian and that's what sets off the movie.

Han will probably start as a brainwashed Eteon agent and end up reformed like Bucky.
I'm convinced that if it's not Ryan Reynolds, Han is the computer voice Eteon guy from Hobbes and Shaw. And his appearance in this movie is to kickstart that sequel

NightKingistheWaif

alt account
Banned
May 14, 2019
Lmao this shit still going. Whats next? Hulk Hogan in the next movie as Dom's grandpa? Flying into space and having lightsabers attached to the cars. . .

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Can someone refresh my memory. How did Han die? Was it when they were chasing the C-130 cargo plane?

Han dies during a street race in Tokyo Drift. In bringing him back for 4, 5 and 6 they were retroactively moving Tokyo Drift FORWARD in the timeline. So Fast 4, 5 and 6 happen before Tokyo Drift, but then the epilogue of 6 flashes forward to Han's death scene from Tokyo Drift and retcons it so Jason Statham's character was the one who killed him.

Dbltap

Oct 31, 2017
Woodinville, WA
Han dies during a street race in Tokyo Drift. In bringing him back for 4, 5 and 6 they were retroactively moving Tokyo Drift FORWARD in the timeline. So Fast 4, 5 and 6 happen before Tokyo Drift, but then the epilogue of 6 flashes forward to Han's death scene from Tokyo Drift and retcons it so Jason Statham's character was the one who killed him.
Ok. Who was the guy that died during the chase of the plane I mentioned. I thought it was Han and his girlfriend and he sacrifices himself for her?

I think I need to rewatch the movies this weekend. I'm super foggy on details.

Raonak

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Ok. Who was the guy that died during the chase of the plane I mentioned. I thought it was Han and his girlfriend and he sacrifices himself for her?

I think I need to rewatch the movies this weekend. I'm super foggy on details.
Han's girlfriend, gal gadot dies on that airstrip along with the main bad guy of FF6 (shaw)
Han returns back to tokyo and then gets killed by statham, shaw's brother.
but then we found out shaw isn't actually dead.
and now han isn't actually dead.
and this is on top of michelle rodriguez who came back from the dead.

at this point i wouldn't be surprised if in FF10 they reveal that paul walker isn't dead.