• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
Really going full Uncharted 4 with these final 2 movies huh. Well at least Cena is a huge Scott Eastwood upgrade.

Plus HAN is back... RIP Giselle sniff

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
And then there's the incredible Japanese names.
  • The Fast and the Furious —Wild Speed
  • 2 Fast 2 Furious —Wild Speed X2
  • The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift —Wild Speed X3: Tokyo Drift
  • Fast & Furious —Wild Speed MAX
  • Fast Five —Wild Speed MEGA MAX
  • Fast & Furious 6 —Wild Speed: Euro Mission
  • Furious 7 —Wild Speed: Sky Mission
  • The Fate of the Furious —Wild Speed: Ice Break
  • Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw —Wild Speed: Super Combo
These look like street fighter titles

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017

Don't give us vague and cryptic answers.

Explanation for Palpatine not being dead: "The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."

huvFQPg.gif

Explanation for Letty not being dead: The shooter shoots the car instead of Letty, leaving her for dead but she survived the explosion and has amnesia.

lubD8Nk.jpg

I can't wait for Han's explanation.

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
Don't give us vague and cryptic answers.

Explanation for Palpatine not being dead: "The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."

huvFQPg.gif

Explanation for Letty not being dead: The shooter shoots the car instead of Letty, leaving her for dead but she survived the explosion and has amnesia.

lubD8Nk.jpg

I can't wait for Han's explanation.

He faked his death to go retire with Giselle

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
I knew Han wasn't dead.

At this point zombie Vince is going to rise from his grave.

VinylCassette64

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
10 bucks says they resurrect Gal Gadot in F10, 'cuz fuck it at this point.

I mean if Han can survive being blown up in a crashed car that was flipped upside down, Gisele jumping off the top a supercar at God-knows-how-fast without protection on the world's longest plane runway should be child's play.

By this point I'm kinda surprised that on the other side of the coin, we haven't seen any of the past villains (dead or otherwise) brought back yet aside from the Shaw brothers. (Maybe that's being saved for F10?)

And I'm pretty sure given how much of a high-tech villain Cipher is, she could bring Elba's character Brixton back like nobody's business. :v I'm honestly surprised she wasn't revealed to be connected to Eteon.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They strapped a fucking rocket to a car lmfaaaaaooooooo we're going to space soon, guys

alstrike

Banned
Aug 27, 2018
This is nonsensical but I'm in day 1.

My boy Han is back!!!

Fast 10 will see him reunited with Giselle in space.

jerd

Oct 26, 2017
obviously i'm in. I guess theyre saving outer space for F10. Cena definitely joins the team within 2 movies if not by the end of this one. That rope swing alone makes this movie a cinematic masterpiece already i'm so glad they stopped taking these movies so serious

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
I mean if Han can survive being blown up in a crashed car that was flipped upside down, Gisele jumping off the top a supercar at God-knows-how-fast without protection on the world's longest plane runway should be child's play.
I like to point this out at every opportunity, but Owen not only got splattered out onto that same runway, he was also ejected through a windshield immediately beforehand and he recovered well enough by F8 to assault Cipher's plane with Deckard.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How come Dom never mentioned his evil brother?

Don't you mean "how come Dom never mentioned his younger brother was a criminal mastermind and assassin?"

I'll never not find it hilarious how Dom was able to take on special forces and stuff like that when he started off this franchise owning a sandwich bar and stealing dvd players.

...and now he's holding back like a dozen men and, I think, catching cars mid-air? 🤣

Dekim

Oct 28, 2017
How likely is it that Cena has a change of heart, saves Dom at the last minute, the bros reconcile, and the movie ends with Cena meeting his niece and joining the famillia?

Tunesmith

Fraud & Player Security
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Don't you mean "how come Dom never mentioned his younger brother was a criminal mastermind and assassin?"

I'll never not find it hilarious how Dom was able to take on special forces and stuff like that when he started off this franchise owning a sandwich bar and stealing dvd players.

...and now he's holding back like a dozen men and, I think, catching cars mid-air? 🤣
The Fast Saga are the prequels setting up the Riddick universe. F10 does to space and Dom "dies" at the end and assumes another name. Gets caught by Carter Verone-- I mean William Johns eventually...

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Why is he off roading in a Charger?
Did that dude just catch a car?
Why is Lettie Black Widow?
"Everything's for the family"... now here's that evil brother we never spoke of.
Did they just flip a tractor trailer end over end with a couple cars?
Did you just drive 2 ton vehicles on a collapsing rope bridge?
Did they just Tarzan swing a car?
Han!

Cam

Oct 27, 2017
I just want Infinity War style FF10. Carter Verone comes back for revenge on Roman, Braga goes after Mia since Brian's at home with the baby. DK goes after Sean. Han kills Statham, Rock takes down Owen Shaw for good.

I love this stupid franchise.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Shoutout to this chick just racking the absolute shit out of that gun:

V3aYyTW.jpg

You know you've got something special when even the extras are fucking going for it.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
I just want Infinity War style FF10. Carter Verone comes back for revenge on Roman, Braga goes after Mia since Brian's at home with the baby. DK goes after Sean. Han kills Statham, Rock takes down Owen Shaw for good.

I love this stupid franchise.

I can dig it. Then the part 2 comes in to finish it off like endgame. Man that'd be hype AF lol.

Like leave a cliffhanger for part 1 with everyone in danger/dead and then part 2 comes in with everyone coming back alive again cause death dont matter in this world haha.

F-Pina

Nerd Monkeys
Verified
Nov 3, 2017
Lisbon
They should do a spinoff and it should be a crossover between The Fast and The Furious and Trackmania.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
HAN! HAAAANNNNNN

Oh my god, I am so glad a friend showed me the trailer before I saw anything online.

HP_Wuvcraft

Oct 26, 2017
South of San Francisco
Somehow each movie gets crazier and I just fucking love it. I didn't think it would outdo Hobbs & Shaw with the craziness but they seem to have pulled it off.

Dom caught a fucking car with his bare hands and has his car swinging off a cliff 4,000 feet in the air like Tarzan.
They seem to be continuing the plotline of superhuman genetics.

Thus, this franchise literally has turned into a superhero franchise.