• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rodderick

Oct 25, 2017
This is beyond parody, the sheer fucking stupidity of the plot of this movie is numbing my brain. I love it.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I thought John Cena's car was gonna turn into a damn boat car like some Spy Hunter shit when it drove off the cliff

That's for the next movie where they all drive in transformers/mechas.

I bet Han's "death" was orchestrated by Dom and Shaw. Fake drama to bring in the Familia closer. This drama is the end of the saga where Dom tells everyone the truth about his plans to unite The Familia. When he's done he's going to reveal that his lies and plans were to prepare them for something bigger.

Tunesmith

Fraud & Player Security
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The amount of mythology built around that necklace over the course of all the movies is genius.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
They really are playing the long lost evil brother who does the same kind of shit as the other brother angle huh? 9 movies in...

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
what do you watch
do you watch anime or cartoons
or comic book movies
or play Rated E for everyone video games?

no I avoid comic book movies or anime or cartoons but I do at least get the appeal. Yes games I play e rated. I don't know what any of that has to do with this horrible shit though.

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
pretty weird Mia is there, but obviously Brian won't be. So much for that suburban life in the Valley eh?

also the rocket Pontiac Fiero killed me, lmao. Might be the perfect car for that particular situation, either that or a Ford Pinto.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yoooooo Han is back?

Still haven't watched 8 since I fell out of love for these movies, but you just pulled me right back.

also that trailer was so insane I can't help but be pulled back in

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
no I avoid comic book movies or anime or cartoons but I do at least get the appeal. Yes games I play e rated. I don't know what any of that has to do with this horrible shit though.

Berating people for watching movies you claim are made for teenage boys is a bit hypocritical if you play games made for children, don't you think?

Oct 27, 2017
Inland Empire
Looked so ridiculous I was smiling by the end of the trailer. Also they should bring back Eva Mendes. I know they brought her back for a small cameo in 5 but still. Would be nice to bring her in.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
what's horrible about it?

They're action movies set in an alternate universe with .9 earths gravity and 1.1 earths corniness. Once you accept that, shit awesome. They're not competing with The Godfather or anything. this is basically a more ridiculous and lighthearted James Bond or Mission Impossible movie.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
EPpPYx8VUAAkOOu

Gohlad

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
pretty weird Mia is there, but obviously Brian won't be. So much for that suburban life in the Valley eh?

also the rocket Pontiac Fiero killed me, lmao. Might be the perfect car for that particular situation, either that or a Ford Pinto.

I mean, if its Dom's evil brother...its also Mia's evil brother so it makes sense she is in the movie as well.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
again, I don't really watch those but I do get the appeal. This FF shit is way too absurd for me though. Maybe I'll get stoned and watch it I guess.
give em a chance!
watch:
Theres 9 movies so far, id say the only skippable ones plot wise are 2 and 3 and Hobbes And Shaw.
action wise: skip 2 and 4

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
C.S. Lewis — 'When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.'

lol come on dude I'm not saying"kiddie" stuff is bad or dumb, I'm saying this series is completely ridiculous to the point that it's beyond so bad/dumb it's fun for me. I don't get the appeal. I'm amazed that so many people in this thread though apparently get butthurt about the fast and the furious.

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
give em a chance!
watch:
Theres 9 movies so far, id say the only skippable ones plot wise are 2 and 3 and Hobbes And Shaw.
action wise: skip 2 and 4

ive seen a few of them, they weren't very entertaining and I don't remember much. I did unfortunately see Hobbes and Shaw and that was utter dogshit.

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017
I need Michael Keaton in one of these films. Make him the Dad of Charlise Theron and basically FF Thanos.