• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Okay so like

Fast 10 is gonna have to be in space at this point right

I mean they're totally setting that up with that rocket engine

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
I love these stupid movies and I was not into the trailer until seeing Han. Now they have me 100%, fuck me.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
You gotta give it to them, they keep finding ways to make this more stupid.

Zodzilla

Oct 25, 2017
Hobbs & Shaw already went full superhero; may as blow any attempt at logic or physics away.
Note: the exact moment this happened in the franchise was in Fast 6 at the bridge jump.

One of the most incredible scenes I've ever seen in a theater. And that's using the term incredible in its most literal form. What a great film.

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
The fact that Han lives makes it unfair for one of the original members in the first Fast and the Furious member since he died.
After that no one else dies/can die.
Letty is dead no wait she isnt.
One of the Shaws is dead, no wait hes alive.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
Okay so the beginning of the trailer it seemed like the movie was going to be a little bit more ground but at the 2:13 mark when they show the rocket car that goes out the fucking window. WTF they are using a broken bridge cable to swing a car around a god damn mountain?! WTF is going on.
Also YAY Han is back!

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Star Wars: palpatine is back, completely unexplained

me: pure shit, creatively bankrupt, franchises are a plague against art

fast and furious: Han is back, nobody explains how

me: the highest form of art, pure cinema, Martin Scorsese couldn't done any better

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
I also low-key appreciate that they had to cover Sean Boswell's skin with a beard to hide the fact that the man is 76 years old.

JSevere

Oct 25, 2017
Han's alive and the main dude from Tokyo Drift finally gets to join Dom's crew? bringing back Justin Lin as director is already paying off

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
No but seriously, if the final movie doesnt have Cole Hauser as the final boss I dont know what to do.

The man is clearly out for revenge and he's been plotting ever since the end of 2Fast

source.gif

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
I can't stop laughing at how absolutely ridiculous all of this is, but they know it is and that's why it continues to work