• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Glenn

Oct 27, 2017
Han isn't the only one to rise from the dead in this movie after Tokyo Drift:

FA84Wl9.jpg

That time jump was definitely needed. How many years after Tokyo Drift has it been?

Jason Frost

Oct 27, 2017
But So Like,

is The Fast Saga part of the title of this movie? Is it F9: The Fast Saga? Or has the whole series been retroactively rebranded The Fast Saga?

What
Is the movie really called F9: The Fast Saga? I know these titles have been all over the place, but this one is ridiculous
From what we see on the official YouTube channel and official Twitter account, I think the movie is just called: F9.

UnknownSpirit

Oct 25, 2017
Lin being back is wonderful.

HAN IS BACK!!!

Shit get Neela back, and we would have almost everybody back.
Since fast and the furious 10 is the last one, I wonder if this is going to be a cliffhanger type ending to set up 10.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
I said this in another thread but putting John Cena in... and taking the Rock out.. is so fucking petty LOL
They were beefing but Hobbs and Shaw was planned before F8, this movie will likely say H/S was set during this and both will be back by F10 to wrap everything up.

I am wonder where the fuck the Cena has been since none of the last films mentioned him at all.

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know how Fast 9 can hook me after all the other movies...

"John Cena is Dom's secret brother."

... the fuckers have done it again!

Feb 1, 2018
Texas
Notice how every scene basically has Vin showing off his arms, whereas every scene with Cena has him covering his arms.

God damn, that Vin snowflake contract in full effect. Can't let the viewers see that Cena has way more muscle, I guess.

Anyway, having said that, I'm all in. That was super hype.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
So is like half the cast sitting this one out?

I love how vin looks like he's on a Sunday drive when the armoured vehicle is flipping and when he drives off the cliff.

Before they head into space they need to drive through hell to get Jesse. Han escaped the afterlife to guide them.

Watching the first film recently made me realize how much I dislike the complete 180 this franchise has gone through.

It peaked with 5. The superhero bullshit it's become is far less enjoyable.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Gal Gadot will return but she's literally just gonna be Wonder Woman still

that's the stinger

F10: FAMILIA VS. DARKSEID

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
This movie looks so fucking ridiculous

Opening night for sure

Also does this mean we'll get Cena vs. Rock in 10?

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
I clicked on the link not expecting it to still be going.

I thought the concert would just be a way to get people hype with a few songs before showing the trailer.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
I just adore that marketing and the film makers know about #JusticeForHan and use that as a stinger at the end.

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
Who said 10 is the last one?
I believe Justin's said the tenth one will be the conclusion to the Fast Saga--since we're calling it that now--but that doesn't mean it'll be the last in the franchise. There's still the female-focused spin-off in the works and you can bet that Hobbs & Shaw will become a trilogy if only to sort out that ETEON mess they introduced.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
I actually expect the "surprise" will be Brian

Yep! There were
rumors they were using Paul Walker's brother on set for Brian footage
and so I bet he's at the end of 9 to tee up a quick turn around for 10 (since they were supposedly shot back to back).

Does F10 have a release date set? We getting a LOTR/Hobbit/Matrix rapid release by chance?

OtisPepperoni

Dec 5, 2017
Awesome. The series has gone downhill since 7 but I'm optimistic for a dumb fun time with Lin returning.

When they gonna bring Eva Mendes and Ja Rule back??