• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017
From watching the trailer it's very obvious what the Rock brings to these movies.

Vin takes them too seriously. The Rock is self aware enough to have his tongue firmly in cheek.

Salty Catfish

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
I'm so confused. How are they busting through walls, getting hit by cars and still alive?
Through the sheer the power of Corona, bro.

F7-Corona.gif

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
How hilarious is it that John Cena is a masterthief, spy, close combat expert, master driver etc. and somehow has an inferiority complex regarding his VCR stealing brother

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We went from cars skydiving, cars blowing up a submarine, and cars jumping between skyscrapers to a car swinging on a rope

Feels like a bit of a step backwards, but we at least get a Rocket Powered Pontiac.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Why would you spoil a reveal as cool as that? 🤣
I mean, I assume this happens in the first act as the crew gets back together. And I feel like part of this movie's pitch is winning back some people who felt alienated by the Hobbs/Shaw storyline from 7-8. So having the actual tagline be a reference to #JusticeForHan seems like a really savvy way to signal what's up with this.

Bndadm

Oct 29, 2017
Justin Lin coming back to properly show the world how over the top is done. And I love every second.

Justin Lin deserves more recognition for his action directing. So many great shots!

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I don't usually watch these for the story but if there's some big reveal twist then I guess I'll skip the trailer. Damn it lol.

Glenn

Oct 27, 2017
Is the movie really called F9: The Fast Saga? I know these titles have been all over the place, but this one is ridiculous

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
2 big spoilers in the trailer they could've totally done without and it would've been just as stupidly glorious.

MonsterJail

Self requested temp ban
Avenger
Feb 27, 2018
Looking forward to this, saw one of the cars a few months ago when they were filming locally

It was about a 30 second walk from the Infinity war Edinburgh bits

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017
And so The Fast and The Furious finally goes full on bro soap opera lmao

Mysterious long lost brother stunt casting and dead character return in the same story, holy hell 🥴

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That looked like an entirely disconnected string of over the top nonsense stunts thrown together as a flimsy excuse for a film.

I'll be there day one.

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
buurrruururr RATDAT DAT
1st. They need to fire whoever put the trailer together with 2 spoilers.
2nd. Wtf now he has a brother who looks nothing like a penis with ears.
3. Really? More family story with a "highly trained assassin " plot?

With all that said, I'll see this in theater for sure.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
This trailer looks like hot trash but that Cudi/Pusha track is straight fire.