• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
For those unfamiliar with what's going on, they've been hyping this up for a couple months now

YudPUA8.png
That's a hell of a lineup for a trailer

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
This whole 'bigger than life' thing this franchise is pulling can be very exhausting. I can't, will be back for the trailer.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The youtube link is still live, so it appears as though this is still going on. Weird event, did they give away passes to this or something? It's in the middle of the day on a Friday in January, Miami or not lol.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
When are they going to bring in time travel so Dom can ride with his adult son, nephew, and niece?

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I've watched every single one of these movies and this is beyond pointless. I came for a trailer and left empty handed.

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm happy for Vin and la familia, but part of the charm of the FaF movies is that they were always underdogs that you thought were lucky to get another entry. This "trailer event" makes it feel like Universal just sees this as a cash cow and are going to treat it as such.

I'll still see/love F9, but this event makes me thing the franchise has lost some of its charm.

chogidogs

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe I spend more than an hour watching this. Either I was incredibly bored or I actually care more than I would like to admit.