• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (3 Weeks): Misgendering
This is clearly child endangerment, how the fuck are they not arrested?

Edit: I fixed my comment, sorry for the mistake

Last edited:

waterpuppy

Too green for a tag
Jul 17, 2021
The problem here is that a lot of the people in danger here are already in deep with Ezras weird cult behavior. It's hard to intervene when the people said to be in danger are legal adults who swear up and down that they are fine.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
The problem here is that a lot of the people in danger here are already in deep with Ezras weird cult behavior. It's hard to intervene when the people said to be in danger are legal adults who swear up and down that they are fine.

Did the parents of these children initially allow them to be around Ezra? I m still confused how they have had access to so many unrelated children.

Valentonis

One Winged Slayer
Oct 8, 2020
At this point I don't even give a fuck about the movie, I just hope they don't kill someone.

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This. Everytime I read an update on this I remember David Koresh. This is horrifying, and I'm sure the authorities are realizing now that the slightest mistake can potentially trigger a disaster.
Especially since people know who they are and they have a whole movie coming out.

I did notice that Ezra is completely absent from the dvd of secrets of dumbledor. i think they're in one shot on the back but is completely blurred.

WB clearly wants out but has investors that clearly don't want to loose a quarter of a billion dollars (I'm sure they have some insurance on them, but don't for a whole movie)

Mancha

alt account
Banned
Oct 23, 2021
Alright fasten your seatbelts because this shit will get even wilder. Do y'all remember this post I've made 9 days ago:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ez...ps-teenager-and-vanishes.595803/post-88433391

I can't quote that here for some reason, but take a look at this shit:

Apparently they have been seen in New York City this weekend. Also, I just found one of their "comrades" that follows Tokata, Ezra and they not only follow them back, but also apparently was with Ezra the last few days.

What parents wouldn't be pleased about their children hanging around this "angel", am I right? (forgive the sarcasm, but the more disturbing shit you see around this and there is a lot, it becomes very hard to keep your cool when people relativize how fucked up this situation is). In another words, yeah this is clearly some cult shit:

Six days ago:

April 28:

REDpBK6.jpg

274n0uR.jpg

This goes beyond just Tokata and we know now that Ezra is armed, dangerous and I sincerely hope Tokata and these other people realize the deep shit they are getting into. It checks with the account that Tokata's uncle told on his interview:

ChiefEzra3.jpg

ChiefEzra1.jpg

ChiefEzra2.jpg

While posing for a photo with Tokata, Chief and his kids, Ezra Miller showed just how dangerous they are. Says Chief, "We were posing for a photo, and after we took the photo with my family we decided to get one with just me and Ezra. Well, Ezra just opened their big ol' jacket and pulled out the .40 caliber firearm, I asked if that's real and Ezra said yes. Ezra also said in Vermont you don't need a permit to conceal."

Chief continued, "It made me feel unsafe because Ezra pulled it out unannounced, I did not know Ezra had a firearm. I would not have invited them into my home if I knew Ezra had a firearm because I don't know who they are, famous or not; I don't allow anyone into my home with a firearm if I don't know them because of the safety of my children." Chief added, "I thought Ezra Miller was a famous actor for the children but they are not… Ezra is violent towards women, and that makes children unsafe."

Chief Bear Cross acutely observed the fact that Ezra would not let Tokata out of their sight during their stay with the Cross family. Says Chief, "I know for a fact when Ezra stayed here in my home, Ezra had Tokata wrapped around so tight, she barely went outside; Ezra Miller was right there beside her. Ezra jumped up real quick outside, like 'Who's she talking to? Who's she with?' There was even a point in time when we were doing the ceremony over in Pine Ridge and my wife was outside loading up the altar after the ceremony… and Tokata and Ezra were having sex on a bed that was laying outside. I did not know any of that happened until way later when my wife told me. Ezra is still so possessive of Tokata. Ezra has her wrapped around so bad she devoted her life to Ezra; you can see it. I think part of that is the drugs. Ezra Miller groomed my niece, Tokata. All I want is my niece to come home to her family, her cousins and siblings miss her and they want her away from Ezra."

lastrealindians.com

Chief Bear Cross Testifies: "Ezra Miller Groomed My Niece, Tokata & Brought a Firearm Into My Home" Plus Ezra's Attack on Sara Jumping Eagle — Last Real Indians
Tokata Iron Eyes' uncle, Chief Bear Cross, welcomed Ezra Miller into his home recently and witnessed excessive drug abuse by Miller, who unleashed a firearm unannounced. Also, photos from Ezra Miller's brutal attack on Tokata's mother, Sara Jumping Eagle.

There is an obvious pattern here with Ezra, weird cultish hand signs and posing with guns. He should be considered armed, dangerous and more people should be aware of this shit, and I mean that seriously. This is gearing up for some horrific shit and I'm stunned how United States authorities aren't doing shit about

Now, do you see those pictures of Ezra with a gun and weird cult shit on their coat and throwing arrows and shit? I brought that up because I wanted to show how dangerous Ezra is while all of this was unraveling. How did I found that person's Instagram account, you might ask? Well, remember those Instagram story posts with Ezra Miller apparently mocking the authorities saying they couldn't find them because they are in a different universe?

Well, they are now coming out as the anonymous mother from the Rolling Stone article, releasing the following statement:

dGRKePq.jpg

dNi5qW8.jpg

SJsFNIl.jpg

CsGglOk.jpg

6Mhdgwh.jpg

Reminder that the "angel" they are talking about here is the same one that they had an Instagram post posing with guns with following caption and I quote:

"* a perfect angel appears * 👼🏽🔫🧸"

REDpBK6.jpg

That post is now gone and they are clearly trying to picture Ezra Miller as their 'angel' and protector, but yeah no fuck this shit. The fact that this person came from a previous toxic and dangerous relationship with their children's father doesn't make Ezra Miller any better, neither this place any less dangerous to these children, I don't care what the latest addition to Ezra Miller's sex cult says. This is indeed children endangerment, and if they aren't safe with their father, I'm sorry to say that I don't think their mother's idea of what an angel is should be taken in consideration here either.

Warning that their Instagram account is NSFW and of course that Ezra Miller has a sex dungeon with a pole installed where this mother and their children are installed with weird cult shit written in the walls with a kid playing while their mother practices, not disturbing with what we know about this shit so far at all:

BYHx0bn.jpg

8Dmndw1.jpg

Mancha

alt account
Banned
Oct 23, 2021
Ezra Miller needs to get help yesterday
They need to get arrested yesterday. Their victims are the ones that need help yesterday, even if they think they are an angel. Especially because there are actual children involved, with Miller reportedly trying to lure other children with horses and shit to their farm for some weird shit reasons.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
At this point I'd probably believe it if you told me this was some sort of bizarre viral marketing scheme because this is legit nuts.