• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
Miller is also said to be housing a woman named Ana Rosa, who has been living on their farm with her three children, all under 5, since mid-April. The children's father told Rolling Stone that Ana Rosa brought the children to Vermont without his permission. Someone who visited the farm this spring said that rifles and pistols were strewn around the house and that there was heavy marijuana use without proper ventilation. On one occasion, the visitor said, he saw Miller blow marijuana smoke in the baby's face and use their arm to waft more smoke in the baby's direction.

What the hell

Womble

Banned
Apr 15, 2022
Comparing an white and rich person with several accusations of abuse, some by minors to Etika is completely absurd. If Ezra kills themselves or someone else or more, then it's on authorities and also those who didn't want to talk about this and brigaded on social media trying their best to protect Miller for some very weird reasons. What you are saying is ridiculous.

Nonsense, noone is suggesting Ezra isnt a danger to themselves or others or that they have not hurt others because of their actions, but there is a big difference between someone having complete capacity to willing do those things and that of someone who does those things because of their mental health status.

Mancha

alt account
Banned
Oct 23, 2021
Nonsense, noone is suggesting Ezra isnt a danger to themselves or others or that they have not hurt others because of their actions, but there is a big difference between someone having complete capacity to willing do those things and that of someone who does those things because of their mental health status.
Ezra Miller abused minors. Not one. Several. With several different accusations. If you can't understand why someone that does that needs to go to jail and then get help, there is absolutely no conversation to be had here.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
And now they're a racist too. Of course. Of fucking course...

They're a fucking pedophile. Do NOT die on this hill, buddy.

Mar 19, 2020

Thank you for your posts in this thread and I agree. Nobody is denying that they are a danger to both themself and others but the dismissal of their mental health has been really hard to read. Saying that as someone who had a cousin with schizophrenia and a very severe psychotic break who attempted to harm me and family. Tried to kill himself after that in a very traumatic way but thankfully he survived. He's been on treatment since and is doing so much better but I hate to think what some people in this thread would have said about him.

Last edited:

King Dodongo

Oct 27, 2017
"Miller replaced by Amberturd, who will get a starring role in a new Mera movie, has been confirmed to appear in the upcoming flash movie"

I can see WB going with this

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
"All is good in Flash Land" will be the name of the true crime documentary

I would have said 'Run, Barry, Run'

But for real, the longer this goes on, the more downright concerning this becomes. A Tribal Court is obviously not really gonna have the means to force a US citizen to turn up for much of anything, especially one who has as many resources available to them as Miller does. Meanwhile, they can go around in relative anonymity so long as they don't use particular methods of travel like an airplane - making it hard to keep a real track on where they, or anyone else with them, even is.

Honestly, there's an uncomfortable air of... fetishisation that runs through much of the testimony, on Miller's. Of the indigenous and the presumed spiritual; where a womb is sacred but the person can be treated with disgust

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
I said it in another thread, but Ezra having delusions of being targeted by the KKK to the point of constantly wearing bulletproof vests really makes it seem like they could be a potential domestic terrorist.

And of course we got more accusations of Miller being physically and verbally abusive to women… shocking.

And now they're a racist too. Of course. Of fucking course...
Not suprising at all given how there was a air of fetishization/objectification of Native Americans by them.

VCFL

Jan 24, 2018
Ezra has some issues.

Just release the movie and find someway to replace them in a sequence.

JimD

Aug 17, 2018
I mean they could get help in jail, right?

The justice and prison system in this country is irredeemably fucked. Ezra being arrested and detained is probably the only short term solution that stops them being a danger to others, but it's not a long term solution. Apart from the fact that Ezra has enablers and enough wealth that they won't do significant time, if any, for the things they've been accused of, the mental health care provided in the prison system is ignored, underfunded, and woefully insufficient.

People like Ezra are quickly recycled in the system and spat back out to continue the exact same patterns as before. I agree that right now they need to be arrested before they hurt anyone else, but the bigger issues is that their family and legal reps should be actively working to get a protection order in place and have them committed to a real facility that can deal with their issues.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Well at least they haven't slapped anyone on camera yet.

Mengy

Oct 25, 2017
They sound unhinged and very dangerous.

On a sidenote, from that pic in the OP I never realized how much Ezra looks like Famke Jansen before:

ezra-miller-attends-the-2019-met-gala-celebrating-camp-news-photo-1147437940-1557251420.jpg

bond-janssen-16_9.jpg

LordRuyn

Oct 29, 2017
Why haven't the police or some authority not stepped in yet?

Oh, let me guess, Zaslav still ain't doing shit either, right?

Mancha

alt account
Banned
Oct 23, 2021
C'mon man. How are they still on the run? Ezra's that famous?
Not that famous. That white and most of all, that rich. Rich enough to get away with shit like that and barely make a blip. White and cis passing enough to people think they are eccentric and not criminal, that they need help and it's a mental health issue, not a serial pedophile abuser that needs to go to prison and then get help. It's like watching a horror film in slow motion. Get Jordan Peele to direct the inevitable real life horror story that this is shaping up.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Still baffled that the authorities haven't stepped in yet.

Also baffled that WB has canned shit left and right yet Flash remains untouched.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I don't give two shits about some dumb superhero movie that this piece of trash is in. Ezra needs to brought in before they go off any further. The last thing I want to read is that people were killed or more people harmed because of them.

Modi

Oct 29, 2017
User Banned (2 Weeks): Misgendering
The reality is if he continuing this madness he will be shot dead.

Mancha

alt account
Banned
Oct 23, 2021
They're white, rich, have guns, and have targeted Indigenous people. That's basically a full-fledged blue brotherhood member at that point; cops ain't about to do shit.

Not just Indigenuous people, mind you. Black people too. Most of their victims are PoC, ridiculously young and non binary assigned female at birth people. I won't bother addressing the absolute discussing bullshit earlier on this thread of people still trying the "they need to get help, prison isn't the answer" spiel.

But for those in the back still on the fence about this that haven't went down the rabbit hole of all this shit, something interesting just happened with this latest interview. I was always weirded out at how staunch their Twitter half of dozen of 'supporters' were. At first, I thought it was just some ultra very hardcore DCEU fans, but something felt off. That's not what they are.

They are actually part of the sex cult ring that Ezra Miller is running, and they are now attacking each other.

JWii5nu.jpg

I looked up who some of these people here on instagram. They all look awfully young, and seem to live online to please and save Ezra Miller's white ass. That they are now attacking each other is good shit, I don't trust authorities to do their fucking jobs and put Ezra Miller away so they won't be able to endanger anyone any longer, but maybe eventually someone will do something that don't result with more people getting hurt through all this shit.

Last edited:

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Not that famous. That white and most of all, that rich. Rich enough to get away with shit like that and barely make a blip. White and cis passing enough to people think they are eccentric and not criminal, that they need help and it's a mental health issue, not a serial pedophile abuser that needs to go to prison and then get help. It's like watching a horror film in slow motion. Get Jordan Peele to direct the inevitable real life horror story that this is shaping up.

If Atlanta ever comes back, this whole saga will be an episode.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
I think the answer to the question of "why hasn't been Ezra been arrested" can be summarized as:
- Them not doing any one individual action egregious enough to get arrested on the spot
- Being rich and famous enough to paper over actions that are close to being worthy of being arrested on the spot
-The grooming victims in close proximity to them being too scared and/or manipulated to want to press charges

The fucked up thing about the scenario is that this is the exact type of thing where getting the cops involved is likely to make the situation worse. We're talking about an armed, mentally unstable individual who already has delusions of being followed by law enforcement and has *very* good reasons to not want to end up in jail in the first place. I can't think of anything that's more likely to cause the situation to turn violent than by bringing in the police.

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
This will not end well for them. I expect a headline saying either they took their own life or did suicide by cop eventually.

Mancha

alt account
Banned
Oct 23, 2021
the authorities are not looking for them. There are no criminal charges pending or investigations ongoing. Feels like people are acting like Ezra Miller is a fugitive on the run or something thats simply not the case right now.
The 'authorities' are just not looking for them because they are an white cis passing rich asshole. If even one of these accusations were against someone that is black, maybe even if they were rich, they would be either in prison or dead by now. I am tired of people relativizing this shit.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
The 'authorities' are just not looking for them because they are an white cis passing rich asshole. If even one of these accusations were against someone that is black, maybe even if they were rich, they would be either in prison or dead by now. I am tired of people relativizing this shit.

Thats probably true. But its also the reality of the situation currently. Ezra Miller has not been "apprehended" or "found" because the cops aren't looking for them.

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
Rather than cancel Flash, can't they just do some weird facial morphin tech to a new actor?

vaderise

Oct 30, 2017
Antalya / Turkey
They need to be in jail.

Some of y'all really gotta stop thay "Ezra needs help" shit since they are a fucking pedophile.

Jfk are we really gonna defend child groomers because they are not "well" ?

Edit: I misused their pronouns, corrected myself, sorry about that

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Every fucking day that Ezra isn't cuffed and kept from hurting more people is a massive fucking injustice. Get them off the fucking streets. There is zero reason for them to still be free to roam when they're such a massive threat to themselves and more importantly, others.

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
I think the answer to the question of "why hasn't been Ezra been arrested" can be summarized as:
- Them not doing any one individual action egregious enough to get arrested on the spot
- Being rich and famous enough to paper over actions that are close to being worthy of being arrested on the spot
-The grooming victims in close proximity to them being too scared and/or manipulated to want to press charges

The fucked up thing about the scenario is that this is the exact type of thing where getting the cops involved is likely to make the situation worse. We're talking about an armed, mentally unstable individual who already has delusions of being followed by law enforcement and has *very* good reasons to not want to end up in jail in the first place. I can't think of anything that's more likely to cause the situation to turn violent than by bringing in the police.

In addition to this, the legal stuff that has been brought against them is at the Tribal and State level. So long as they stay away from the Dakotas and Massachusetts, they're clear in terms of law enforcement chasing them