• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Erza needs to be apprehended and the movie canceled. He's clearly a danger to everyone at this juncture
Please see the OP.

If I was traveling by car through the states, I might have a pistol and body armor as well. You never know when a right wing nut job might stand their ground and kill me for driving while not being white.
Perhaps if this were a one-off situation by a mentally sane person and not the culmination of literally everything Ezra has done…yeah sure fair.

jdmc13

Mar 14, 2019
There is a sense of dread in my mind that they are going to really hurt if not kill someone, and WB is still going to release the Flash. Corporations simply do not care.

ginger ninja

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Mocking non-binary pronouns, numerous bigotry related infractions.
They/them have lost their mind.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
man it's gonna be really fucked up if someone ends up dead while the world just watched it happen in slow motion.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
There is a sense of dread in my mind that they are going to really hurt if not kill someone, and WB is still going to release the Flash. Corporations simply do not care.

Corporations do care about potential lost profits through bad PR... sometimes. It's a constant calculation based on that. But yes, they don't care about people or potential harm, that's absolutely true.

Mancha

alt account
Banned
Oct 23, 2021
Fuck Ezra Miller, fuck David Zaslav and fuck Warner Bros Discovery. Thankful I've unsubscribed HBO Max yesterday.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
What in the fuck are WB doing? Don't enable this shit. Ezra is fucked mentally and should prob already be facing charges for a variety of crimes.

Celebs really do live in a different world.

Last edited:

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I still don't understand why WB is so hell-bent on not cancelling this movie. There's a good chance your star character might be in jail or dead, so, how can you even possibly have a red carpet event?

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
They're going to end up hurting themselves or others. The authorities really should do something.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
Who gives a shit about a movie. They need serious help before they hurt themselves and/or others.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
Fuck this loser. I hope that girl that was with them and anyone else in that degrading orbit are ok ...

CDX

Oct 25, 2017

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
This news today is probably making them sweat again, though. WB probably thought they were in the clear because Ezra hadn't been in the news recently.
I doubt WB is concerned. Business Insider is pretty much one of those clickbait sites that push things to your phone. Mainstream media has more or less ignored the story except for a blurb here and there. Now, if CNN starts talking about it, they might perk up.

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
WB news continues.

I don't care for the Flash movie, change it to Batman or Supergirl movie.

or keep Batgirl in production. :(

Annubis

Oct 25, 2017
Googling says:
Per federal law 18 USC § 926A, every U.S. citizen may legally transport firearms across state lines as long as he or she is legally allowed to possess the weapons in both the state of origin as well as the destination.
Wonder if there's any breach of federal law for Ezra which would perhaps motivate their capture.

Teusery

May 18, 2022
Something about the focus on WB cancelling the flash movie feels very off

If Ezra is a danger that's more on the police intervening than anything else. If they have somehow managed to not break the law during all of this, then what can be done?

Plus I don't know how the flash movie coming out or not coming out impacts this case in like any meaningful way.

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure what WB cancelling the film is supposed to accomplish. Is that going to make the situation any better? Is Ezra gonna behave all of a sudden? If anything, it could potentially send them spiraling out of control even more.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
WB: "Well yes this looks bad but BatGirl was like a bad movie and like filled with minorities, so we'll keep working with Miller".

Fuck them all.

Oct 27, 2017
Not making millions of dollars for an abusive pos for one thing.
Ezra already got paid for their work so that definitely isn't motivation to cancel the film. WB isn't actively working with Ezra anymore. This film was done filming almost a year ago. They have no more projects lined up in their future. Their career is done after this film.

Osu 16 Bit

QA Lead at NetherRealm Studios
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago, IL
People keep saying they need to be arrested but are they actually doing anything illegal(and is there actionable evidence)? It's not like I'm an expert on gun laws and what not, but owning a gun and wearing body armor is concerning but possibly not illegal. It sounds like the grooming accusations are denied by the victim, who is an adult. It may be a situation where it's hella concerning but there isn't enough to do anything. Idk

Metal Gear?!

Banned
Jun 26, 2020
If I was part of the Batgirl cast and crew I would be fuming right now

View: https://twitter.com/dcbobasa/status/1554579616945381376

People keep saying they need to be arrested but are they actually doing anything illegal(and is there actionable evidence)? It's not like I'm an expert on gun laws and what not, but owning a gun and wearing body armor is concerning but possibly not illegal. It sounds like the grooming accusations are denied by the victim, who is an adult. It may be a situation where it's hella concerning but there isn't enough to do anything. Idk
They've been arrested multiple times. They keep getting out.

Feb 24, 2018
Has there been any news on the family that was living with them or the other people who got entangled with their cultish activities? Like others have said, I can't see this ending well.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Ezra already got paid for their work so that definitely isn't motivation to cancel the film. WB isn't actively working with Ezra anymore. This film was done filming almost a year ago. They have no more projects lined up in their future. Their career is done after this film.
Ezra will make money off of the ticket sales and whatever else was baked into their contract. They don't need to be given more money to enable their madness.

Hu3

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like this is a descend into madness and it won't end well.

Prison_mike

Oct 26, 2017
"The same person said that Ignatius at Miller's Vermont farm in May, Miller hid Tokata's phone from her and at one point screamed obscenities at Tokata for wearing makeup."

Is this a typo?? someone please explain what this means to me....

On topic, holy hell.

Ezra is terrifying. I was just telling my brother about the latest video I saw of Ezra where they're talking about , "I always give them 2 options.." something about knocking them out or them running away. Lol just fucking batshit.

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
All is good in Flash land really be like this:

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u2.jpg