• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Majority Report is the best. I don't know what is funnier when they goof on Dave Rubin, Gorka, or Hannity.

The Rubin stuff is probably my favourite. He's such a shitheel and constantly makes awful statements that only serve the purpose of driving clicks. I went through a period where I criticized him on Twitter for every stupid thing he said or shared, but quickly realized it's what he wants, so I just stepped away. Don't pay attention to the idiot with a keyboard.

Amiablepercy

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
California
Of those three, I prefer Goooooorka. Although the real answer is Alex Jones. Sam's impression of him is so damn spot on, hahaha.

Totally it is a mix of his Hugo from Bob's Burgers and a patient recently freed from an insane asylum lol. Michael's Gorka never fails to crack me up though.

The Rubin stuff is probably my favourite. He's such a shitheel and constantly makes awful statements that only serve the purpose of driving clicks. I went through a period where I criticized him on Twitter for every stupid thing he said or shared, but quickly realized it's what he wants, so I just stepped away. Don't pay attention to the idiot with a keyboard.

#debatesam is one of the few hashtags I don't groan at. Majority Report fans do not fuck around.

ozeYvEU1lkmo57QcKJIXKi5khEROuxQmoYZDOqKMfi0.jpg

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
Trump thinks walls are soooo great, but doesn't even have a cubicle around his own desk lol

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's funny because Bernie is probably the most pro border security of any of the dem candidates.

(That isn't a good thing)

Amiablepercy

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
California
My favorite is lately they've been taking Laura Loomer to task, and really showcasing how much of a complete psychopath she is. Like, she seriously needs mental help, or she's probably going to kill somebody.

Seriously! I think it was Michael Brooks who tweeted recently that Jacob Wohl and Laura Loomer working together was like buying really dangerous and unstable black market fireworks and choosing a creepy abandoned gas station as your blast off spot.

Spiderz

Oct 25, 2017
Barriers are the things that Stalin's dreams were made of, that and taking away hamburgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.